Man arrested for saying muuse bixi is local on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Typical HJ mum smh this is why their daughters are giving line ups cause their mums main focus is qabyalad and karbashing "reer xamar":O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

We wuz jews :chrisfreshhah:

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3893.JPG

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance sure thing buddy, Garowe is trash Bosaaso is trash, Hargeisa was built from the ground up and you have no excuse to be so dusty :trumpsmirk:
You clear don’t know much about the history of Somalia you only know SNM after the civil war so let me correct you it was Puntland that was built from the ground up cause siad barre targeted Puntlanders for decades way before SNM was even created.

Hargaysa airport made by said barre administration

Berbera airport made by siad barre administration

Somaliland Presidential palace is owned by general Morgan siad barre administration

Most of the major roads and hospitals, warehouses, government buildings...In burco berbera and hargaysa is all thanks to siad barre

Plus all the president of somaliland use to work for siad barre even the leaders of the opposition in somaliland Faisal cali waraabe worked for siad barre All trained by siad barre including the current President of somaliland so it’s safe to say if it wasn’t for siad barre somaliland wouldn’t exist

You clear don’t know much about the history of Somalia you only know SNM after the civil war so let me correct you it was Puntland that was built from the ground up cause siad barre targeted Puntlanders for decades way before SNM was even created.

Hargaysa airport made by said barre administration

Berbera airport made by siad barre administration

Somaliland Presidential palace is owned by general Morgan siad barre administration

Most of the major roads and hospitals, warehouses, government buildings...

I heard Garowe was just a roundabout in the middle of a desert

Look how far we came:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't consider them Darood.They have the backbone to realize that they aren't full blooded Daroods and there is still hope for the future if they ally with us.In 2 generations I believe we can make them think of themselves as Isaaq brothers.:samwelcome:
You have been paying samaroon dhulbhante ciise and warsengeli for decades yet still no icitiraaf how long will you pay money in return for loyalty here’s a wise samaroon brother Who summed it up nicely

“Intee ruunta lasu sheego haba aa qaxno dee soo xogaha yar maqnaan mayno laakinse somaliland maxeey noqon somaliland? Wallahi inee la noqon jilib Id**r”

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I guess this meme is a reality. SL, really is the NK of Africa. Jailing people for what they say, and visiting Mogadishu.

facebook_1521462584536.jpg

A guy who is as y as you, well it must be closer to a clit than a actual dick

:mjlol: i know your hurting

Wallahi I would stick it on myself the day I caught feelings over sspot + dw I only bash Hj to get your attention :icon redface::icon redface::icon redface:

I even let you invite your girls to this thread to come and help you karbash me :icon lol: I think I've mastered the art of trolling :icon lol:

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Cognitivedissonance you don't know history, Garowe and Bosaaso were trash and are still trash today, you can't cry about neglect when you've had 3 decades to make something for yourselves.

Just because you say things, doesn't make it true :mjlol: keep your facts to yourself:drakekidding:

Wallahi I would stick it on myself the day I caught feelings over sspot + dw I only bash Hj to get your attention :icon redface::icon redface::icon redface:

I even let you invite your girls to this thread to come and help you karbash me :icon lol: I think I've mastered the art of trolling :icon lol:

No you have not mastered the art of trolling, who lied to you

:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending