Man arrested for saying muuse bixi is local on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance you don't know history, Garowe and Bosaaso were trash and are still trash today, you can't cry about neglect when you've had 3 decades to make something for yourselves.

Just because you say things, doesn't make it true :mjlol: keep your facts to yourself:drakekidding:
Face it all the major infrastructure is from siad barre era likewise all the presidents of Somaliland were trained by said barre and worked for him even the current president who’s a warlord who killed many in awdal, sool and sanaag.

You support muuse bixi cause he’s an isaac dictator just the other day a guy in hargaysa got arrested for a Facebook remark saying muuse bixi was local yet your folks detest siad barre not cause he was a dictator but cause he's darood

BANTU

+op MVLI
Siilanyo use to work for siad barre most of somaliland President worked for siad barre so you can argue somaliland is controlled today by siad barre soldiers
Sure thing buddy, learn your history.

Silanyo was highly educated in England before either Somaliland's independence and was in the Somali government BEFORE and after the kacaan. If anyone made Silanyo it was the colonialists, like every other great Somali

Keep making up facts though :ulyin:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sure thing buddy, learn your history.

Silanyo was highly educated in England before either Somaliland's independence and was in the Somali government BEFORE and after the kacaan. If anyone made Silanyo it was the colonialists, like every other great Somali

Keep making up facts though :ulyin:
Here’s siilanyo with his boss jaale siad barre
5BCBB87A-1169-4844-9B7D-11ACC4123EF2.png

@0:27

I double dare you to deny that’s siilanyo the president of somaliland with his boss jaale siad barre kkk

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Cognitivedissonance I'm bored with you :comeon:

That is him. Your point was all SL presidents were trained by Barre, you're wrong, now your argument is they simply worked for Barre.

All trained by siad barre including the current President of somaliland so it’s safe to say if it wasn’t for siad barre somaliland wouldn’t exist

Everyone on top in Somali politics worked for Barre. Real groundbreaking news, you really opened my eyes :comeon:

You also claim Hargeisa wasn't completely destroyed by the Kacaan bombing campaign and that's 100% false. Keep crying about neglect 30 years ago for why your cities are still trash, I guess your diaspora and business communites aren't wealthy enough to build something worthy of your inflated self worth

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I'm bored with you :comeon:

That is him. Your point was all SL presidents were trained by Barre, you're wrong, now your argument is they simply worked for Barre.

Everyone on top in Somali politics worked for Barre. Real groundbreaking news, you really opened my eyes :comeon:

You also claim Hargeisa wasn't completely destroyed by the Kacaan bombing campaign and that's 100% false. Keep crying about neglect 30 years ago for why your cities are still trash, I guess your diaspora and business communites aren't wealthy enough to build something worthy of your inflated self worth
The president of Puntland never worked for siad barre

The president of hirshabelle never worked for siad barre

The president of jubaland never worked for siad barre

The president of galmudug never worked for siad barre

The president of South west state never worked for siad barre

The only federal state president to have worked with siad barre is somaliland even your current president muuse bixi and the leader of the opposition party Faisal Ali waraabe all worked for siad barre somaliland is ran by the staff of siad barre

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
cognitiveDiss troll of the month award sxb:qri8gs7:
On the real doe I’m just looking out for you guys from burco berbera and hargaysa since you’re from the democratic dictatorship of jamuriyada oo iskeeda ku dhawaaqay gooni isu taag somaliland

DRACO

VIP
On the real doe I’m just looking out for you guys from burco berbera and hargaysa since you’re from the democratic dictatorship of jamuriyada oo iskeeda ku dhawaaqay gooni isu taag somaliland
Just relax and visit Hargeisa,borama,berbera&LA in the summer. no one cares if ur mj.Hg,mx or OG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just relax and visit Hargeisa,borama,berbera&LA in the summer. no one cares if ur mj.Hg,mx or OG
I would go to borama, las canood, , lugahaya and saylac, cerigaabo and las qori but I will never go to burco berbera and hargaysa cause that’s where the enemy of darood reside and I don’t need you a Isaac permission to go to ciise land in saylac And lughaya or warsengeli land in cerigaabo and las qori

Status
Not open for further replies.