Man arrested for saying muuse bixi is local on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Welcome to the democratic nation of somaliland @The Cushitic One @waraabe @BANTU @Local @Gucci mane

Muuse bixi is local :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Reer burco hargaysa and berbera went from condemning Siad Barre for being a dictator to praising muuse bixi for being a dictator.

From crying about oppression dulmidiid to dulmidoon oppressing it just goes to show reer burco berbera and hargaysa don’t hate Siad Barre cause he’s a dictator they despise him cause he’s darood.

@Saalax Bidaar @Bohol you brothers need to be careful what you say if you plan to go back to the dictatorship of the local dictatorship region of jumuriyada iskeeda ku dhawaaqay icitiraaf

Welcome to the democratic nation of somaliland @The Cushitic One @waraabe @BANTU @Local @Gucci mane

Muuse bixi is local :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Reer burco hargaysa and berbera went from condemning Siad Barre for being a dictator to praising muuse bixi for being a dictator.

From crying about oppression dulmidiid to dulmidoon oppressing it just goes to show reer burco berbera and hargaysa don’t hate Siad Barre cause he’s a dictator they despise him cause he’s darood.

@Saalax Bidaar @Bohol you brothers need to be careful what you say if you plan to go back to the dictatorship of the local dictatorship region of jumuriyada iskeeda ku dhawaaqay icitiraaf

Looool he said muuse biixi is local implying muuse biixi is close by and can get touched if he acts up

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Looool he said muuse biixi is local implying muuse biixi is close by and can get touched if he acts up
No he just said local as in he’s not recognised internationally nothing about violence I know your mother is from somaliland and muuse bixi is your uncle but really :comeon:

FH_FITW_Report_2018_WorldMap.jpg

Somaliland according to the experts is still vastly more free than Somalia (including PL) some journalists deserve to be locked up, but the anti SL folks on here love posting fake news like that mansion that Silanyo supposedly bought which turned out to be a lie, I have to study each journalist case outside of sspot

kkkk craziness. The journalist involved in this case Mohamed Dirir is from east Burco.

Just for you when I go burco in the summer, imma make some video's of this 'east burco'

and than go around MY CITY BURCO and ask them who runs the city - because I AM
REER BURCO you are NOT

:trumpsmirk:imma make a whole thread

Bohol

VIP
Just for you when I go burco in the summer, imma make some video's of this 'east burco'

REER BURCO you are NOT

I am gunna be there in one month. I will be mainly chilling in the west side.

XV4lzHd.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somaliland is a joke , My sedeyaashay need to unite with the rest of their ethnicity and join hands with them , to prosper and develope their country and make it prosperous than dying in the hands of former colonial(Ethiopia).:farmajoyaab:

REER BURCO you are NOT

I can go any where in burco free of harm my reer abti habr yonis and my reer habr jeclo run it together he is just cuqdad filled half hawiye half qadweyn from ceerigabo he knows nothing about burco kkk

Bohol

VIP
I can go any where in burco free of harm my reer abti habr yonis and my reer habr jeclo run it together he is just cuqdad filled half hawiye half qadweyn from ceerigabo he knows nothing about burco kkk

Look at this desperate rat. Burco is a divided city with a greenline the two communities have nothing to do with each other. Furthermore most of the hotels in the west side Libaan hotel, Huruuse hotel and many more are owned by the mighty Sacad Yoonis aka my immediate sub clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending