Man arrested for saying muuse bixi is local on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the 38 dead, 25 were HJ. SY and HJ should not be intermarrying anyway, I
welcome a complete ban on intermarriages. SY men should marry Gadhweyn girls (many
of my cousins are half Gadhweyn and half SY).
You little kid leave the beef to the men grow up some more then talk to me whos given you these fake statistics anything that floats your boat mr 25 bodys kkkk

mashallah sxb
hold this mofo traitor hell bent on division back.
Long live Wadanka Somaliland
SL power:vncu2n5:
Facts brudda hes trying so hard to make us look divided is that we live side by side on a daily just because some cunts keep shooting eachother in ceelafweyn doesnt mean shit acting like were at war. Every country has shootings brudda.

I personally own more land than your entire relatives put together in Burco lol. 100 plots of land in west burco, plus two shops in central west Burco. I am gunna convert it to luxury villas.

:ahh:

Don't bet on something you know - for a fact you can't win

:siilaanyolaugh:your talking 1 hotel from your uncle 2 shops in burco

Nigga thats nothing

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There is no democracy in Somaliland as they claim, the election results are gained to benefit my Sediyaashay tribe's(ISaQ).
Makes me wonder why dulbahante and Warsengli are puppets to this regime , they should join their cousins building a Daroood government in Puntland.:gaasdrink:

Bohol

VIP
You little kid leave the beef to the men grow up some more then talk to me whos given you these fake statistics anything that floats your boat mr 25 bodys kkkk

I am old enough to be your father so I know the body count. I got a direct link to the boys on the ground (those who actually killed the Biciide youth on the ground they all got social media and some whatsapp). Even pictures were sent to me of the guns that were captured from them kkk.

DRACO

VIP
Facts brudda hes trying so hard to make us look divided is that we live side by side on a daily just because some cunts keep shooting eachother in ceelafweyn doesnt mean shit acting like were at war. Every country has shootings brudda.
true i got hj cousins and walk freely in hj areas.
bohol is bonkers, no wonder darood love him

Bohol

VIP
BURCO and HARGESIA don't ever get it twisted, like I said I will make sure to show
you, i will be making threads on here in the summer

:trumpsmirk:stop getting worked up

I will make sure you are banned from all of my uncles hotels in west Burco. You can only sleep in the east side baayo.

:siilaanyosmile:

Don't bet on something you know - for a fact you can't win

:siilaanyolaugh:your talking 1 hotel from your uncle 2 shops in burco

Nigga thats nothing
I can go anywhere in Somaliland untouched its all my land this ceelafweyn bs he rambles on about isnt even that deep just some goons shooting eachother. I lived there for 6 months its peaceful noone bothers eachother its just randomly goons kickoff once in a while and call their fam to back it.

I personally own more land than your entire relatives put together in Burco lol. 100 plots of land in west burco, plus two shops in central west Burco. I am gunna convert it to luxury villas.

:ahh:

100 plots? wallahi o billahi or tallahi, I know we own more than you and your whole
generation put together

The joke is you think 100 plots is ALOT? LOL nigga stop your embarrassing yourself

100 is nothing my hooya just purchased that last summer - MASHA'ALLAH

Come with something better

:hillarybiz:

DRACO

VIP
There is no democracy in Somaliland as they claim, the election results are gained to benefit my Sediyaashay tribe's(ISaQ).
Makes me wonder why dulbahante and Warsengli are puppets to this regime , they should join their cousins building a Daroood government in Puntland.:gaasdrink:
pL = majeerteenia even fellow harti know that
mj šerve only mj interests

Status
Not open for further replies.