Man arrested for saying muuse bixi is local on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this desperate rat. Burco is a divided city with a greenline the two communities have nothing to do with each other. Furthermore most of the hotels in the west side Libaan hotel, Huruuse hotel and many more are owned by the mighty Sacad Yoonis aka my immediate sub clan.
Stop spreading propaganda warya sacadyonis isnt even that big to run ceelafweyn biciida runs ceelafweyn you have never lived in burco your living a fantasy adeer my family are musa carre so how can you tell me HJ and HY are divided dickhead.

Bohol

VIP
Stop spreading propaganda warya sacadyonis isnt even that big to run ceelafweyn biciida runs ceelafweyn you have never lived in burco your living a fantasy adeer my family are musa carre so how can you tell me HJ and HY are divided dickhead.

You are delusional.

Meanwhile the reality :russ:
XV4lzHd.gif

HJ are owned by SY in Ceel Afweyn. They can't even lift a rock from the ground without
our permission as for Buurmadow last I checked we paralyzed his brother by shooting him
in the ass last clash. You can provide the whorish Habar Habuusho women to Sacad Yoonis
as a bribe all you want but they will still karbash you lot.

:russ::pachah1:
Yeah right is that why when i lived there for 6months biciide and sacadyonis stick to their ends of the town about run your probably darood ive been suspecting you for a while you keep trying to spread rumours about isaaq fighting for what reason you weirdo i have real family who died in the recent clash u senseless prick

Bohol

VIP
Your not even original reer burco
How is someone like you going
To claim my fucking city?

Don't worry I will make sure
To show you HJ own burco

lol east Burco girls are welcome to west Burco for naughty activities. My uncle hotel (hotel Libaan owned by SY needs more bookings this upcoming month.

:dabcasar:
IMG_5318.jpg

You are delusional.

Meanwhile the reality :russ:
XV4lzHd.gif
Bro stop getting boners over beef youve never seen or will ever be involved i was there 2014 when the secondary school beef kicked off november times i was live to live in the action you sit behind a computer allday typing about something you dont know anything of this beef isnt funny for me

Bohol

VIP
Yeah right is that why when i lived there for 6months biciide and sacadyonis stick to their ends of the town about run your probably darood ive been suspecting you for a while you keep trying to spread rumours about isaaq fighting for what reason you weirdo i have real family who died in the recent clash u senseless prick

I don't care about HJ niyohow but don't claim SY towns such as Burco otherwise there will be
another Ceel Afweyn massacre.

lol east Burco girls are welcome to west Burco for naughty activities. My uncle hotel (hotel Libaan owned by SY needs more bookings this upcoming month.

IMG_5318.jpg

Listen arguing with someone and their biggest achievement is this DUSTY hotel
is nothing, one hotel you on about! LOL nigga we own multiple businesses
in SL and burco

Like I said, imma show you whats up when I go SL this summer

:gaasdrink:

IMG_5318.jpg
Funny man look at this guy i know habar yonis didnt win the election. But atleast stop being jealous and be happy for your brothers we are isaaq brothers at the end you can say whatever you like we share somaliland and we share lineage so come here brother :friendhug:

Bohol

VIP
is nothing, If i was to qarxis myself - you would be sitting down in shock

Yh you can go to east Burco I don't care what you find there because guess what I don't bother to go there unless I need oil change.

Yh you can go to east Burco I don't care what you find there because guess what I don't bother to go there unless I need oil change.

Nope Imma go west Burco specifically and walk around saying I am HJ

video it for you and than post the results here - that's how confident I am

Bohol

VIP
Funny man look at this guy i know habar yonis didnt win the election. But atleast stop being jealous and be happy for your brothers we are isaaq brothers at the end you can say whatever you like we share somaliland and we share lineage so come here brother :friendhug:

What jealousy niyohow? SY is one of the wealthiest sub clans in Burco. How-else can you
explain one sub sub sub sub sub clan having over 4 hotels and hundreds of businesses. Our
money is deep whether it is in Burco, Nairobi, Mogadishu, Hargeisa etc.

I don't care about HJ niyohow but don't claim SY towns such as Burco otherwise there will be
another Ceel Afweyn massacre.
Saddest thing is my cousin is married to sacad yonis girl her father is a blind man called mohamed if you know him you know what happened to her brothers because of this beef so stop celebrating and acting like its just HJ dying we are both dying over this my friend. The beef has been ended now inshallah a treaty has been tried and anyone found guilty of even rolling with a weapon plotting will be executed by the dowlad so sssh you weirdo stop wishing for bloodshed.

What jealousy niyohow? SY is one of the wealthiest sub clans in Burco. How-else can you
explain one sub sub sub sub sub clan having over 4 hotels and hundreds of businesses. Our
money is deep whether it is in Burco, Nairobi, Mogadishu, Hargeisa etc.
Your jealous about the fact you lost to muse bixi stop being jealous and be happy for your isaaq brother inshallah Hy time to rule will come one day too. You dont see us HJ crying so grow some balls and get over it stop being sore losers. And dont talk to me about money im Sanbuur adeero my familys money goes deeper than any Somali qabil Dahabshill is owned by my cousin.

Bohol

VIP
Saddest thing is my cousin is married to sacad yonis girl her father is a blind man called mohamed if you know him you know what happened to her brothers because of this beef so stop celebrating and acting like its just HJ dying we are both dying over this my friend. The beef has been ended now inshallah a treaty has been tried and anyone found guilty of even rolling with a weapon plotting will be executed by the dowlad so sssh you weirdo stop wishing for bloodshed.

Out of the 38 dead, 25 were HJ. SY and HJ should not be intermarrying anyway, I
welcome a complete ban on intermarriages. SY men should marry Gadhweyn girls (many
of my cousins are half Gadhweyn and half SY).

is nothing, one hotel you on about! LOL nigga we own multiple businesses
in SL and burco

I feel like Bohol is a 15 year old basement dwelller whos getting brainwashed by his qabilist Abo and Adeeros. How can he show us a hotel fucking:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.