Madoobe extends his rule by a year

Damn y’all are ruthless. I want to know @Gadhwayne opinion on the past couple months but he’s vanished :francis:

I always used to schedule temporary ban on this account during the summer but not this year Summer is busiest season for me

This man is staying till 2025

:mjlol:

Beesha @TekNiKo is furious!

Im concerned whether Qoslaaye and Madoobe agreed to this in the background and Qoslaaye is getting somehting out of this extension or Qoslaaye is as shortsighted as he was in his 1st presidency when all he did was stir up PL/GM wars while Benaadir lacked representation

What did Qoslaaye get out of this

stay there for life, juts like Chinese, Koreans, Russians, they are not dictators but copying what we know, monarchy

you see we still have love for our old royal systems and prefers our leaders to copy that

season 1 king GIF by The White Princess

Beesha has made it to the top. Whats the relationship with Ruto vs Odinga @TekNiKo hopefully learned a valuable lesson this year

He could extent for 10 years, and nobody could do Jack not Farmaajo, HSM, anybody. As long as thousands of Kenyan troops are in Kismaayo Protecting him, he could tell everyone F off.

Btw I laugh at CBB who say the Kenyan elections might change something. Kenya annexing L Jubba is a Kenyan cause not Uhuro. Every Kenyan president will support this.
Oh the kenya excuse again? When he went to gedo and took your 16 mps despite farmajo sending troops there for 2 years, was Kenya helping him? You guys should learn to be graceful in defeat instead of covering your Ls with excuses.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Never understood the appeal of these fugazi rigged elections. Just declare a 10-15 year term until AS are defeated. All federal presidents in the South are strongmen for their clan anyway

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Never understood the appeal of these fugazi rigged elections. Just declare a 10-15 year term until AS are defeated. All federal presidents in the South are strongmen for their clan anyway
Wallahi maskaxda Somali waa wax kale.

why do you think 15 year terms would defeat Shabaab when these siyaasiins already sit around doing nothing other than paying tax to them despite wanting re-election and claiming they’ll finish them?

You’ll just have a bunch of billionaire politicians who the people will tire off and some other Islamist movement will gain steam.

I prefer shorter terms, eventually we might just get a really good President and who the public will see succeeding and put their faith in

Al Qushaash leaders are selected for life that’s why they rarely do have leadership issues and despite the ones in the past Godane made sure to kill all of his opponents before Abu Ubeydah took power

I don’t like dictatorship but we need a strongman we can all agree upon to extend his term to 10 years and eliminate Qushaash. Until then we will just continue starting back at 0
:ohno:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Governor of Gedo refuses perhaps he will remain "President of Kismayo"

Governor of Gedo refuses perhaps he will remain "President of Kismayo"

This old fart was humiliated & outmaneuvered by Madoobe when his fake doorasho in garbahareey village was exposed. He tried to become an MP as a interim governor. His words & action became meaningless the day he lost & accepted defeat to the Ceelwaaq MPs 😂😂

A4A8FF4C-EE83-4E4F-80CA-023599A9C026.jpeg
956F72FA-DEEE-4DF3-9A5F-44941F0CE272.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This old fart was humiliated & outmaneuvered by Madoobe when his fake doorasho in garbahareey village was exposed. He tried to become an MP as a interim governor. His words & action became meaningless the day he lost & accepted defeat to the Ceelwaaq MPs 😂😂

View attachment 234705View attachment 234704

He may have lost the battle but not the war I thought you said him.and Bakaal Kooke flippes pro Madoobe? Did he fleece you?

He may have lost the battle but not the war I thought you said him.and Bakaal Kooke flippes pro Madoobe? Did he fleece you?

every day you make new conspiracy like bakaal changed loyalty? Madoobe only accepts pure loyalty & not Qiyaano like bakaal is on. Bakaal is a former tplf trained spy. What happened to his deal with Mahad salad? Where did that go 😂😂

right now west Gedo is not our concern, but we have something in store for these rebels and will make sure they submit to the Somali republic 👋🏾

Trending