Madoobe extends his rule by a year

Instead of focusing on Laftagareen who hasnt even finished his term yet as well as having a legal one year extension, he needs to send his efforts to Axmed madoobe whose been in kismaayo for 10 plus years.

Laftagareen has a year extention that has been accepted by KG parliament. He should have made it a 5 year extention.
Lol HSM couldn't touch madobe in 2013 and can't now. He will bark at laftagareen for a while and then will whimper back into a corner.

I can't wait after his term ends and how disillusioned even his qabil will be.

He could extent for 10 years, and nobody could do Jack not Farmaajo, HSM, anybody. As long as thousands of Kenyan troops are in Kismaayo Protecting him, he could tell everyone F off.

Btw I laugh at CBB who say the Kenyan elections might change something. Kenya annexing L Jubba is a Kenyan cause not Uhuro. Every Kenyan president will support this.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Take it easy everybody-It is just a year-Plus it was done by mr gudomiyaha barlamaanka and mr vice president-Also parliment gets extra year its the way of africa-

Puntland, Hirshabelle, Koonfur Galbeed & Galmudug president’s all have a term of up to 5 years meanwhile Jubaland was only 4 years.
Not much of a big change was made in the extension. an additional 1 year was added to the constitution. N&N & west Gedo bastards need to stop crying.

reer

VIP
A

I’m not happy but a realist, even if it’s against what I want.
marehan the only qabiil to not take a big fat dump on the dastuur written in addis+nairobi hotels. we truly have dumb leaders for even african standards.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Puntland, Hirshabelle, Koonfur Galbeed & Galmudug president’s all have a term of up to 5 years meanwhile Jubaland was only 4 years.
Not much of a big change was made in the extension. an additional 1 year was added to the constitution. N&N & west Gedo bastards need to stop crying.
You sure about the five terms in HS and Galmudug? Elections in both states are set for 2024

Realistically its between seeraar and maxamud sayid-

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

He could extent for 10 years, and nobody could do Jack not Farmaajo, HSM, anybody. As long as thousands of Kenyan troops are in Kismaayo Protecting him, he could tell everyone F off.

Btw I laugh at CBB who say the Kenyan elections might change something. Kenya annexing L Jubba is a Kenyan cause not Uhuro. Every Kenyan president will support this.

we will give them Cabudwaq region and west gedo first.

Trending