Madoobe extends his rule by a year

52F9E215-9C33-49FF-A314-B3BE47099223.jpeg

He is not president. He didn't go through wasirka arimaha gudaha. The, admin in Garbahaarrey went through Somalia's wasirka arimaha gudaha last elections , and so the constitution recognises the asmkn in Gedo as the legit rulers of Jubaland ☺.

According to the UN court Jubaland is part of Somalia, Madoobe failed to come under wasirka arimaha gudaha, when the Jubaland Sea was granted to the wasirka arimaha GUDAHA of Somalia , whom recognised the admin in Gedo as the legit rulers of Jubaland. So that tells you everything you need to know. No point wasting your time with a theater played by a Oromo hybrid men.

He is not president. He didn't go through wasirka arimaha gudaha. The, admin in Garbahaarrey went through Somalia's wasirka arimaha gudaha last elections , and so the constitution recognises the asmkn in Gedo as the legit rulers of Jubaland ☺.
I don’t even understand what you said, but an indication of the Gedo Lower House election process should tell you who are the legitimate rulers of Jubaland.

I don’t even understand what you said, but an indication of the Gedo Lower House election process should tell you who are the legitimate rulers of Jubaland.
The most important body of international law is the UN court. While granted the sea of Jubaland to Somalia's last admin. Madoobe is not recognised as the somalia of the constitution, also the UN recognises a devided Jubaland and the September 17 agreement which Garbahaarrey is part of. Just watch you have will no elections that will take place with our 17 srl agreement.
Also the admin in Garbahaarrey announced yesterday that they will elect new Jubaland admin in Gedo and three states, koonfur Galbeed, hurshabelle and Galmudug will recognise the Jubaland admin in Gedo, mesningskmslia will have no election if the international community doesn't recognise the admin in Gedo.

The most important body of international law is the UN court. While granted the sea of Jubaland to Somalia's last admin. Madoobe is not recognised as the somalia of the constitution, also the UN recognises a devided Jubaland and the September 17 agreement which Garbahaarrey is part of. Just watch you have will no elections that will take place with our 17 srl agreement.
Also the admin in Garbahaarrey announced yesterday that they will elect new Jubaland admin in Gedo and three states, koonfur Galbeed, hurshabelle and Galmudug will recognise the Jubaland admin in Gedo, mesningskmslia will have no election if the international community doesn't recognise the admin in Gedo.
lol are you new to Somali Politics

Madoobe & Laftagareen are staying by force, Laftagareen does not give a shit about Gedo that man has made alliances with Ethiopia and is letting his nuts hang by taking full control of SWS parliament and the state and I’m 100% sure there is no south west state election happening in December. HSM might try to hold it in Baraawe lol but no recognition.

Madoobe just called his shots and is prepared for war against SFG.

Qoorqoor might try to pull off an extension as well from the looks of it.

Madoobe & Laftagareen are staying by force, Laftagareen does not give a shit about Gedo that man has made alliances with Ethiopia and is letting his nuts hang by taking full control of SWS parliament and the state and I’m 100% sure there is no south west state election happening in December. HSM might try to hold it in Baraawe lol but no recognition.

Qoorqoor might try to pull off an extension as well from the looks of it.
madoobe is staying laakin laftagareen will eventually be kicked out inshallah

Madoobe & Laftagareen are staying by force, Laftagareen does not give a shit about Gedo that man has made alliances with Ethiopia and is letting his nuts hang by taking full control of SWS parliament and the state and I’m 100% sure there is no south west state election happening in December.

Yes but ramember. The UN court reconises the Jubaland Sea as part of Somalia. And Madoobe believes he is an indepandenr enclave like somaliland. However this benefits the admin in Gedo because they claim they are part of Somalia hence many countries will support the admin in Gedo to get a lucrative oil deals.

madoobe is staying laakin laftagareen will eventually be kicked out inshallah
I wouldn’t sleep on Laftagareen, that Eelay has made alliances with Ethiopia and has been building SW Forces and he has full control of the Parliament and there is no VP to challenge him. He has this in the bag sxb. He is staying for another year 100%. HSM can try but I’m sure he will fail.

Ethiopia will never allow Mukhtar Roobow to be president of SWS. They will 100% back laftagareen financially and militarily.

Yes but ramember. The UN court reconises the Jubaland Sea as part of Somalia. And Madoobe believes he is an indepandenr enclave like somaliland. However this benefits the admin in Gedo because they claim they are part of Somalia hence many countries will support the admin in Gedo to get a lucrative oil deals.
Gedo is a landlocked desert and no one is currently supporting it they have gone back to being an isolated underdeveloped clan enclave, by the way the UN would have supported the Gedo elections if they wanted to do something for Gedo.

Don’t make things up & admit Madoobe is the legitimate ruler for Jubaland and that he is staying for his new term period.

I wouldn’t sleep on Laftagareen, that Eelay has made alliances with Ethiopia and has been building SW Forces and he has full control of the Parliament and there is no VP to challenge him. He has this in the bag sxb. He is staying for another year 100%. HSM can try but I’m sure he will fail.

Ethiopia will never allow Mukhtar Roobow to be president of SWS. They will 100% back laftagareen financially and militarily.
yeah he did make a tight relationship with abiy ahmed. Laftagareen might be a tough one but wih him in office, sws wont be liberated from AS and will barely see any developments

Gedo is a landlocked desert and no one is currently supporting it they have gone back to being an isolated underdeveloped clan enclave, by the way the UN would have supported the Gedo elections if they wanted to do something for Gedo.

Don’t make things up & admit Madoobe is the legitimate ruler for Jubaland and that he is staying for his new term period.
Gedo has 7 administrations out of the 15 of Jubaland Madoobe admin only controls 2.do you really believe the admin in Gedo is not recognised and supported by countries like China, and Russia is and Turkey. I think your living in fantasy.

yeah he did make a tight relationship with abiy ahmed. Laftagareen might be a tough one but wih him in office, sws wont be liberated from AS and will barely see any developments

What’s gonna be interesting is gonna be Qoorqoor. HSM has personal vendetta against him because of how he handled the Waceysle seats kkk. I see Qoorqoor being dragged out and not being able to compete for a second term.

@Khey al
What’s gonna be interesting is gonna be Qoorqoor. HSM has personal vendetta against him because of how he handled the Waceysle seats kkk. I see Qoorqoor being dragged out and not being able to compete for a second term.
GOORgoor is also supported by Ethiopia including Hirsheberle, they have all Ethiopian troops there.

@Khey al

GOORgoor is also supported by Ethiopia including Hirsheberle, they have all Ethiopian troops there.
Ethiopia is making alliances with the Hiiraan admin as they did back in 2014 when they backed the former Governor of Hiiraan Abdifatah Hassan Afrah Militarily and Financially. They are doing the same for Jeyte and this to prevent AS from entering thru Hiiraan border and also to create balance and checks between Hirshabelle admin and HSM.

Trending