Madoobe extends his rule by a year

@Kheyre and Farmaajo made alott of compromises because he wanted elections to happen so he could come back. But now the sititustion is totally different without the Gedo conditions beeng met. Hassan sheikh won't be able to hold elections. The only thing the Gedo admin has is not a president but it has its own Jubaland constituyion and flag in Garbahaarrey and it believes its the right full admin of Jubaland. Because they went through the constitution the last somalia election.

@Kheyre and Farmaajo made alott of compromises because he wanted elections to happen so he could come back. But now the sititustion is totally different without the Gedo conditions beeng met. Hassan sheikh won't be able to hold elections. The only thing the Gedo admin has is not a president but it has its own Jubaland constituyion and flag in Garbahaarrey and it believes its the right full admin of Jubaland. Because they went through the constitution the last somalia election.
9105051A-2F23-4B62-9B1B-FB0E37951A7F.jpeg

Marexaans realising what Farmaajo fucked up in particularly Hirshabelle elections lol now they have nothing kkkk!

Baby Doll Crying GIF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Elections in Garbahaarrey, 3 member states and IGAD, Ethioia will take part and recognise 😂
How will hassan Guurguurte hold elections witjout Jubaland admin in Garbahaarrey
I couldn’t care less about a split JL tbh. Madoobe doesn’t care about West Gedo either so you’re barking up the wrong tree.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I expect all Jubaland, Hirshabelle & Southwest state presidents to change the constitution and extend 1 year each, this makes their terms 5 years each similar to Puntland’s 5 years terms.

HSM will still have to involve himself in elections in a year or twos time though.

QoorQoor will hold one man one vote elections in 2024.

I wouldn’t sleep on Laftagareen, that Eelay has made alliances with Ethiopia and has been building SW Forces and he has full control of the Parliament and there is no VP to challenge him. He has this in the bag sxb. He is staying for another year 100%. HSM can try but I’m sure he will fail.

Ethiopia will never allow Mukhtar Roobow to be president of SWS. They will 100% back laftagareen financially and militarily.
Nah Koonfur Galbeed has no independent economic resource like a seaport, meaning they rely on money from FGS. Economic sancions is enough for them. Also Ethiopia is broke.

Did anyone expect elections of any kind?

What's hilarious are these fake parliaments hand picked by themselves to extend their elections.

The only thing I will add is HSM doesn't care as he isnt a real President.

Expect Qoor Qoor and the rest to bring forth extensions etc.

Mashallah good yes but I wish it was 10 years straight. Inshallah Ahmed Madoobe will never go until is last breath.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
ACTUALLY THIS IS A LIE, IT WAS EXTENDED BY 1 YEAR , ELECTION AUGUST 2024 RATHER THAN AUGUST 2023
Yes he only changed the 4 year term to 5 years like in Puntland. Which is why I corrected this thread and said it’s 1 year extension

It’s best everyone just accepted this and all the FMS and FGS go to 5 year terms. 4 years is too short to do anything

Yes he only changed the 4 year term to 5 years like in Puntland. Which is why I corrected this thread and said it’s 1 year extension

It’s best everyone just accepted this and all the FMS and FGS go to 5 year terms. 4 years is too short to do anything

We Absame like our leaders to act like our old ancient royal Ugas system and stay there for life, juts like Chinese, Koreans, Russians, they are not dictators but copying what we know, monarchy

you see we still have love for our old royal systems and prefers our leaders to copy that

season 1 king GIF by The White Princess

Instead of focusing on Laftagareen who hasnt even finished his term yet as well as having a legal one year extension, he needs to send his efforts to Axmed madoobe whose been in kismaayo for 10 plus years.

Laftagareen has a year extention that has been accepted by KG parliament. He should have made it a 5 year extention.

Trending