Lol racist Arab chick from gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh didnt hear it probs soz, lool kuwaiti and saudi accent are ridiculously similiar UAE accent is more distinguishable.
Maybe from this video they sound similar but they are actually quite different. Kuwaitis prononce a lot of words differently and there’s also lots of Iranian and Iraqi words in their dialect.

Maybe from this video they sound similar but they are actually quite different. Kuwaitis prononce a lot of words differently and there’s also lots of Iranian and Iraqi words in their dialect.

I get you i forget their proximity to Iraq and Iran it makes sense.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

Lol Translation to what she said ''To all those people who said i wouldn't be pretty if i was samraa (samraa is dark skin) look at me, and she said what you saying now ? and then she was laughing''

:dead: she studies Law in the UK at westminister university, triggered kurds and btec arabs in the UK notified her university of her 'racist' words :damn:

She has a riyadh accent :ooh:
She will age like a milk because she lacks with melanin

Lol Translation to what she said ''To all those people who said i wouldn't be pretty if i was samraa (samraa is dark skin) look at me, and she said what you saying now ? and then she was laughing''

:dead: she studies Law in the UK at westminister university, triggered kurds and btec arabs in the UK notified her university of her 'racist' words :damn:

She has a riyadh accent :ooh:
In the arab culture dissing the zanj is totally normal. People make jokes, people laugh. End of.
Dont somalis do the same to Madows?

maybe you and your family do:)

i have never heard anyone somali or not call others slave
Good for you then. I've heard a lot of Somalis call some whites adoon with a white face and make some racist jokes but at the end they know that they're only joking. I wish all Somalis we're like your family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts