Lol racist Arab chick from gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lol gcse arabic. Lol its so easy it was like an extra A* wallahi all my cousins do it. Advise your mother when your siblings turn 16 to do it , all my cousins do it at an edexcel test centre
attachment.php
This is the easier one lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So u learned in madarasa for three years and u became athiest!!

Adan

We moved from Australia to Kuwait when I was 5 and attended primary school at the ..,.,International school, my atheism blossomed when I was in high school back in Australia.

Why are you obsessed with my lack of religion and why can’t you Concentrate becoming a better Muslim? Typical Geeljire.

Adan

We moved from Australia to Kuwait when I was 5 and attended primary school at the ..,.,International school, my atheism blossomed when I was in high school back in Australia.

Why are you obsessed with my lack of religion and why can’t you Concentrate becoming a better Muslim? Typical Geeljire.

Blossomed in highschool....so u just couldn't control yourself!! And basically u became atheist to smash the chicks in highschool how many samanthas did u smash!!

Blossomed in highschool....so u just couldn't control yourself!! And basically u became atheist to smash the chicks in highschool how many samanthas did u smash!!

Adan

You see everything in life from the perspective of sex. Waxbaa kuu dhimman sxb. Daawada qaado.

Warr niyahow daawo maqaatiye laakin waa saaqidnimo waxaa wadid warr ileen wax ban aragnay!

Adan

Diintaada waxay ka hadashaa dabeecad wannaaga looga baahanyahay qofka Muslimka, AMA waxaa tahay gaal qarsoon oo aan dan ka lahayn waxa ay diintaada ku fartey ama nin waalan oo aan ku dhaqmi karrin, midkee?

Adan

Diintaada waxay ka hadashaa dabeecad wannaaga looga baahanyahay qofka Muslimka, AMA waxaa tahay gaal qarsoon oo aan dan ka lahayn waxa ay diintaada ku fartey ama nin waalan oo aan ku dhaqmi karrin, midkee?

Wanaag aa!! Diinteeda xishmee markaas ayaan ku xishmeenayaa!!

Wanaag aa!! Diinteeda xishmee markaas ayaan ku xishmeenayaa!!

Adan

Dee jawaab, gaal mise nin waalan?

Every thread, waxaad iila daba taagantahay, gaalyahow, gaalyahow, ma xidid baaynu nahay? Suuqaaga dhinac ka raac, ummaddana waxay aaminsanyihiin faraha kala bax.

Status
Not open for further replies.