Lol racist Arab chick from gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol Translation to what she said ''To all those people who said i wouldn't be pretty if i was samraa (samraa is dark skin) look at me, and she said what you saying now ? and then she was laughing''

:dead: she studies Law in the UK at westminister university, triggered kurds and btec arabs in the UK notified her university of her 'racist' words :damn:

She has a riyadh accent :ooh:

Lol Translation to what she said ''To all those people who said i wouldn't be pretty if i was samraa (samraa is dark skin) look at me, and she said what you saying now ? and then she was laughing''

:dead: she studies Law in the UK at westminister university, triggered kurds and btec arabs in the UK notified her university of her 'racist' words :damn:

She has a riyadh accent :ooh:
Wait since when do you know arabic:browtf:

Wait since when do you know arabic:browtf:

Lol i told you i know arabic why didnt you believe me kkk :gucciwhat: i rate my speaking a 6/10 maybe a 5/10 in slang arabic. My reading and writing is good but i struggle understanding news articles about syrian revolution blah blah :liberaltears:

Lol i told you i know arabic why didnt you believe me kkk :gucciwhat: i rate my speaking a 6/10 maybe a 5/10 in slang arabic. My reading and writing is good but i struggle understanding news articles about syrian revolution blah blah :liberaltears:
Damn you're quite good you even pinpointed her accent:gucciwhat: I thought you were like all Somalis who say they speak Arabic but only know alfatiha :siilaanyolaugh:

Damn you're quite good you even pinpointed her accent:gucciwhat: I thought you were like all Somalis who say they speak Arabic but only know alfatiha :siilaanyolaugh:

Nah i'll rate myself as good when i able to speak fluently like her. Lol she is actually Kuwaiti i googled it but she has a Saudi accent its so weird wallahi. Goes to show how interconnected gulf arabs are

Nah i'll rate myself as good when i able to speak fluently like her. Lol she is actually Kuwaiti i googled it but she has a Saudi accent its so weird wallahi. Goes to show how interconnected gulf arabs are
All gulf Arabs sound the same. Kuwaitis usually make words sound bigger if that makes sense but it's really hard to distinguish between them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending