Lol racist Arab chick from gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i told you i know arabic why didnt you believe me kkk :gucciwhat: i rate my speaking a 6/10 maybe a 5/10 in slang arabic. My reading and writing is good but i struggle understanding news articles about syrian revolution blah blah :liberaltears:

can you teach me some arabic online via skype or whatsapp. i wanna go hajj next yr and don't wanna be ripped off when i go in the markets/mall to buy gifts for my relatives/friends....

Which one did you do did the GCSEs arabic as a second language :cosbyhmm:

No lol gcse arabic. Lol its so easy it was like an extra A* wallahi all my cousins do it. Advise your mother when your siblings turn 16 to do it , all my cousins do it at an edexcel test centre
attachment.php

can you teach me some arabic online via skype or whatsapp. i wanna go hajj next yr and don't wanna be ripped off when i go in the markets/mall to buy gifts for my relatives/friends....
I'm not good enough to teach people arabic :mahubowtf: i'm not even a 10/10 in speaking more like a 6 or a 5:mahubowtf:

Also its so easy to find an arabic tutor google arabic tutors. The best arabic teachers are Syrians/Lebanese and Iraq. I personally like the gulf accents more. The worst teachers are Moroccan and north africans including Egyptians despite masri people being educated you can't understand a god damn thing they say :faysalwtf: what an accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending