Lil Bibby is the fucking man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Heat ar3n't even my team:pacspit: keep disrespecting me. You'll be a normal SS citizen tomorrow.:dj:

Air Jalam vs Abdi Qawm Luut in court. I will not jiif untill you'r3 not a MOD anymore. I'm not @waraabe or other ni99as you hit on :pacspit: This will be th3 3nd of you. You m3ss3d with the wrong ni99a.
:pachah1:

Heat ar3n't even my team:pacspit: keep disrespecting me. You'll be a normal SS citizen tomorrow.:dj:

Air Jalam vs Abdi Qawm Luut in court. I will not jiif untill you'r3 not a MOD anymore. I'm not @waraabe or other ni99as you hit on :pacspit: This will be th3 3nd of you. You m3ss3d with the wrong ni99a.
:pachah1:

:it0tdo8:

Where's the face where I can blow kisses? It's not available. My forum experience isn't optimal today.

:cosbyhmm:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@waraabe your AJ is slippy g'ing his way to @Air Jalam
giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Duchess You finna let this ni99a disrespect me like this?:mjcry: I n3ver in million years thought I'd be disrespected in a forum where my cuzzo is a MOD but here I am maanta. My great name is b3ing dragged with qashin.:mjsuitcry:
@Reiko Ina adeer Ilahay ba kugu dhaarshey do I deserve this? :francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That"s it. I will not log back in till LVG and this kalab are sacked. :pacspit: I know I said I'd go away back in October but I'm serious this tim3.:mugshotman:

Are my forearms hairy because 90% of men are more hairy than me? I think I'm below average in forearm hairiness. I can barely feel my hair when I rub my forearms. My legs and body are Johnson&Johnson smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts