Lil Bibby is the fucking man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:camby: You ain't even fuk with the squad talking bout Bibby is the man.:childplease: Stay jamming to Beiber ninyow.siilaanyolaugh

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I lived in a tough environment like Bibby.

Beiber is cool. Don't hate on the other man
Yaac ninyow :camby: Fuk you think I'm cadaan telling m3 shit like this. :angryman:Kulaha I live like this ni99a. Fuh you want a pat in the back or a browni3? :wtfdis:

Yaac ninyow :camby: Fuk you think I'm cadaan telling m3 shit like this. :angryman:Kulaha I live like this ni99a. Fuh you want a pat in the back or a browni3? :wtfdis:

Warya I relate to his struggle which is why I like his music.

@Air Jalam getting hostile these days. Yes I'd like a brownie and something else with the same color as a brownie....

:hemad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nacala :pacspit: :pacspit:
@Duchess Tell this fuker to put some respeck on my name. Tagging me with that qamul luut shit ain't gonna fly. Meesha dagalkii sokeeye camal ba ka dhacaya if you don't do something about this ni99a in the next 30 minutes.:ufdup:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Nacala :pacspit: :pacspit:
@Duchess Tell this fuker to put some respeck on my name. Tagging me with that qamul luut shit ain't gonna fly. Meesha dagalkii sokeeye camal ba ka dhacaya if you don't do something about this ni99a in the next 30 minutes.:ufdup:

coolio

Block him cuz. Ain't nothing I can do. :tacky:

Im pro-LGB but that was an unwanted advance. Try that ish in real life with a Somali man and 9 times out of 10, you'll end up in a ditch. Gay panic is an accepted legal defence sxb.

I wasn't talking about him.

And no it's not. "Gay panic" doesn't fly in the court of law

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No sorry won't cut it. Gogol ba la dhigaya. Odayasha SS gotta come through and deal with you. :ufdup: I will not rest till you'r3 put under house arr3st and your MOD ship is terminated.:stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts