Lil Bibby is the fucking man

Status
Not open for further replies.
The f*ck is this singy songy shit Bibby doing here. I f*ck with a lot of his shit, especially free Crack 1 and 2 but this is just :mjlol: leave that auto tune singing shit to durk

AJ mashallah did you just find out about these irrelevant fallen off the map drill rappers today? What other tracks of his do u bump

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lil Bibby reminds me of a Bib which is this in England:
Mesh%20Orange.jpg

:damn::deadmanny: You're ruthless fam

Wallahi fam this whole time I was like wtf how come I see nba players from Spain, France, Germany , etc... but never from UK. Bibbs kkkkkkkkkk. Fags kills me too. I don't like how you guys call candy sweets, it makes me self concious about my teeth and future cavities every time. I'm a recovering candy addict, I had 1 cavity 2 years ago that got removed so ever since I retired my bibbs in the rafters

Idk bro ya oog. Honestly could give two shits about rappers and their personal lives. As long as they drop good shit I don't really follow their lives n stuff cuz their all fake uninteresting niggas anyway

Idk bro ya oog. Honestly could give two shits about rappers and their personal lives. As long as they drop good shit I don't really follow their lives n stuff cuz their all fake uninteresting niggas anyway

They're not fake and they lead interesting lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts