Largest single eviction of illegal squaters expected soon in Muqdisho

We are living in a similar times to russia in the 90's when state assets would get sold for pennies to oligarchs.

This is where I believe the government is wrong. I rather have the government take it or leave it as it is for the people already living on it. Do we know who these private investors are?

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
This is where I believe the government is wrong. I rather have the government take it or leave it as it is for the people already living on it. Do we know who these private investors are?
I don't know if the land is being reclaimed for private interests.

Jungle

VIP
I heard these government lands are being sold to private investors. If this is true then Damuljadiid are in the wrong.
We'll get to that sxb. What world do we live in when the govt asks people for its land and the squatters argument is no you're going to sell it :what:

No but that’s where they might go either that or ceelasha biyaha since they can’t afford to live or rent a house in Mogadishu
They can afford to rent wtf they just don't want to. Some of these people have properties which they collect rent from in GM

They can rent a mansion jingad for less than 150 if they like :drakelaugh:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I don't believe that this land will be sold off. In my post I was talking about the general mentality of the people in government who believe that everything should be for private interests.
What do you think of the leasing of public lands by the government

We should be uniting against the Ethiopian incursion into our lands. I get the feeling that a purposely orchestrated civil war might happen in Mogadishu.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe these events should be postponed and solved in a way that the government get the land back and the people are giving assistance in find alternative housing :)

HSM's collations of IRRIR is suddenly backfiring. First, Muse Stabbed him in the back after he used him against Khatumo, and now HG is flexing their muscle on him after milking him dry. The winner of this power struggle will control the south

World

VIP
What will they do with the land ?

If they’re just gonna sell it off privately then that’s sad

Taking away the homes of tens of thousands of people just for a few investors to make a profit.

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
We should be uniting against the Ethiopian incursion into our lands. I get the feeling that a purposely orchestrated civil war might happen in Mogadishu.
Nothing can be done in xamar today without government approval plus who is going to fight each other in this supposed civil war
What will they do with the land ?

If they’re just gonna sell it off privately then that’s sad

Taking away the homes of tens of thousands of people just for a few investors to make a profit.
It's going to be used for public services which are lacking in the capital to be frank.

Dude remember next gvt can come and take back al those land sold by the gvt kkk i swear its risky investment