Land of Punt was in Yemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TabK

Hahahaha,

So TabK just shows up on my YT comments and says this: image below.
http://www.somalispot.com/attachments/img_1203-jpg.9639/?temp_hash=cd1c4f732bcd86d4bccddf279f6a5bac

Either it's him or one of you trolls.

I love this wallahi.

LooooL

"You better TELL US"...

How entitled is that comment right there.looool

Sspotters have to support each other off-site.

Whoever he is, I fuckin love his Lunacy.

View attachment 9639

:drakewtf:

Is this the best you could come up with mr. Asia?

The butthurt is real with this one.

Hawdian

Hawdian
So, Sheikh Isaaq rh, your ancestor who binds your nation of Somaliland and its people together does not exist? :kodaksmiley:

So your nation is built on a "superstition", as you would call it? :mjlol:

If you want talk in terms of the insignificant sample size we have of test samples, the Lamagodleys are quite distinct on an autosmal level than Oromos. Some groups possess Omotic admixture, but still they can largely be separated from Oromo samples.

Wallahi this is embarrassing. Just accept the fact you are apart of a young group of people that came into existence a few centuries ago. You have nothing to do with no damn land of punt or any other civilization.:kodaksmiley:

The first step to moving forward and building a civilization that your descendants will one day be proud of is to first admit you have no history other than roving nomads warring with each other and herding camels. :kodaksmiley:

Sxb tribal linages are a myth, you actually believe an arab man like Isaaq fathered millions of people? :deadpeter:

Plus you're trolling about land of punt when i just shown multiple evidence, did you read them? :draketf:

Mapping the Archaeology of Somaliland: Religion, Art, Script, Time, Urbanism, Trade and Empire
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10437-015-9184-9

The “Puntite” Sites (ca. 2000 BCE–third century CE)

The Land of Punt thus may well be the area of current-day Somaliland. However, the current interest has triggered looting activities, as demand has increased from wealthy locals for so-called “Puntite” sculptures. The sculptures and decorated tiles claimed to be of “Puntite” origin must be examined properly along with the sites attributed to them, some of them noted in the maps herein. [/QUOTE]

Here are some of the Puntite artifacts they speak of

wjys7l.jpg

35k1riu.jpg

1z2pojq.jpg

Here is a video showcasing the images i shown which was a famous museam in somaliland. :denzelnigga:

And my nigga after the collapse of Ajuuran empire & Adal empire.

Somali's than built their own tribal states which were self governed and had it's economy and security in 17th century.

upload_2016-12-1_23-37-41.jpeg

Hawdian

Hawdian
The Puntites were Somalilanders :fittytousand:

:dead:

I never said puntities were excluseivly Somalilanders. I just said that land of punt civilization was only found in Somaliland territory and if it was than somali's were puntities, not only just somalilanders. Because i don't play down my somali brothers from the south except for jaberti bantu faqash.

I ain't trolling sxb, this is history so be proud of it. :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts