Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Look at this xoolo, he is discussing Barawa when Galmudug's infantry is marching towards Garowe. :umad:

#12yearsadhabayaco :drakegrin:

Hafez

VIP
100% Arab qurayshi brehs

DSC03084.JPG
First of all they are not even Arab. I recognise them, they mixed Persians. Nice try though
:obamaswag:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Only the internet would give dirty, cockroach invested barawanis and cad cads a platform to speak. Let's be real, no real Somali messes with them. Everyone knows their houses stink and have cockroach running in them. :camby:

Troll harder fufu eater.

Hafez

VIP
Who is claiming them saaxiib @HalyeeyQaran? those are some mixed bunch of questions, This person is telling her to stop claiming barawa land, gooo claim arab. Do not claim Tuni Land.

zZO77gR.png

Looool Are tunnis barawanis?. The dude is stating fact Tunnis are real owners of Barawa. We need to Expell all these XabashCarbeed mongrels..
Tunnis belong to Dir, they are your brothers you fucking moron. They are pastoralites like you and they are responsible for welcoming the Arabs, blame them
:obamaswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dont matter what they are Swahili boy, .5 gonna .5 now go make some xalwad its da only reason we keep y'all around if it was up to me you'd be in da fields next to yo Bantu cousins

Hafez

VIP
Only the internet would give dirty, cockroach invested barawanis and cad cads a platform to speak. Let's be real, no real Somali messes with them. Everyone knows their houses stink and have cockroach running in them. :camby:

Troll harder fufu eater.
Your ugly as f*ck though

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
:chrisfreshhah: But your people are dirty. Onion smelling hybrids.
Naya, then why do you claim us. Drop your clan name, and be the proud Dinka you are. Don't claim us Shegato. You are not of us, you are more related to your brethren Dinka's. Cadcads be more united than delusional sheegatos. Bantus be better than y'all goofs.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You smell like shit, you 30 year old bilcaks forum mum. :)
:chrisfreshhah:

Does it hurt that you're below trash on the internet and real life. When your men marry real Somalis they become es and houseboys. It must burn your soul knowing that. Don't hate the player, hate the game. You half caste!

Q

Queen Carawelo

Bruh, I've seen her pic before. She's clapped Wallahi. :drakegrin:I definitely wouldn't poke her. :drakekidding:
The butthurt is real :chrisfreshhah:
Oh hey lupita. I'm guessing you're not Muslim because you wouldn't swear to Allah's name claiming you saw my picture. If so drop the picture here and we could laugh.

Hafez

VIP

Does it hurt that you're below trash on the internet and real life. When your men marry real Somalis they become es and houseboys. It must burn your soul knowing that. Don't hate the player, hate the game. You half caste!
Wtf? Wallah I've rejected proposals from Somali girls. That's right, a girl proposing to a guy. Sit down mom.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

your caste be based on Arabs. Somalis like intimidate each other on their Arab daddy bastardnesss. My great grand daddy Arab was hiblo hiblo. All lies! If your cast applied to us we'd be on the top but it doesn't apply to us. Its all based on Sheegatonimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending