Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wtf? Wallah I've rejected proposals from Somali girls. That's right, a girl proposing to a guy. Sit down mom.

Bal eega this 0.5 beenaale.

Nobody wants your hybrid gypsies. You're not wanted in Somalia and you're not wanted in Arabia. You don't have a country.

Hafez

VIP
Bal eega this 0.5 beenaale.

Nobody wants your hybrid gypsies. You're not wanted in Somalia and you're not wanted in Arabia. You don't have a country.
We don't have A country. Your right about that. Instead we have countries you witless monkey.
:mjlol:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The butthurt is real :chrisfreshhah:
Oh hey lupita. I'm guessing you're not Muslim because you wouldn't swear to Allah's name claiming you saw my picture. If so drop the picture here and we could laugh.
Don't worry, I'm not going to post it. Don't lock your Twitter though. :drakekidding:

A

Atiya

LOOOOOOOOOL :chrisfreshhah: Warya Halaley isn't your mum darod? Why you hating on us Somalis? :comeon:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Don't worry, I'm not going to post it. Don't lock your Twitter though. :drakekidding:

You're reaching lupita. I don't have twitter. But like I said if you're so sure and you're swearing Allah swt name, then post the picture. I need a laugh also.

Hafez

VIP
You're reaching lupita. I don't have twitter. But like I said if you're so sure and you're swearing Allah swt name, then post the picture. I need a laugh also.
You would probably reject that it's you, you lamogoodles even reject yourselves.
:comeon:

HalyeeyQaran

LOOOOOOOOOL :chrisfreshhah: Warya Halaley isn't your mum darod? Why you hating on us Somalis? :comeon:
I gave them too much leeway. I have nothing against my mothers specific clan though. This is a jihad against dhabayacos. :nasmad:

Allow dhowr Galmudug. :wow1:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wait so HQ you lied about your qabiil? You're not even a dhulo? This just shows your insecurities.

Noted!

Niggas are claiming their hooyo qabiil now?

Here is the Cad cad
cadcad.gif

HalyeeyQaran

I'm just gonna say Idol has a beautiful mouth, :banderas: a mouth that can do wonders. :ahh: I'm gonna be in Minnesota next month, let me see what the mouth do babygirl. :stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending