Jaalle Bahal, what are President Farmajo's views on the Bantu invasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
People have rights even when they are not muslim :faysalwtf:

This kind of injustice is why Somalia is in caos, only the included have rights :farole:
There is no such thing as land rights, the land doesn't belong to them. They uprooted people themselves. Keep your feminine mindset to yourself. You would have been a slave to some blood drinking Oromos if you thought like this. :mugshotman:

With your mindset, Islam wouldn't have left the tuulos of Arabia.

You claimed that we brought the Bantu people in as slaves, and used Nilotes as proof of that. Your claim is garbage.
I stand corrected about bringing the nilotes to the farmland as they resettled back in Lamu. End of the day we bought the bantus over by making deals with the omani slave traders. We have no one to blame but ourselves, its not like they appeared overnight.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I stand corrected about bringing the nilotes to the farmland as they resettled back in Lamu. End of the day we bought the bantus over by making deals with the omani slave traders. We have no one to blame but ourselves, its not like they appeared overnight.
Anything outside of Jubbaland is gone for in my eyes, I hope Madoobe brings in a lot of refugees and settles nomads from the North as well to perfect the demographics. As for the rest of the South, then I don't really care. Let the Bantus take them over.

Anything outside of Jubbaland is gone for in my eyes, I hope Madoobe brings in a lot of refugees and settles nomads from the North as well to perfect the demographics. As for the rest of the South, then I don't really care. Let the Bantus take them over.
Bantus comprise of at least 8% of the population. You have to take into account the millions of somalis displaced by the war inshallah they will return and every stakeholder will work with each other to make the country the lion of the horn again.

We killed each other so much that we focused our sights onto another group. bismillah we need to chill with our war mongering trait
I don't think anything is gonna happen to them, BUT if Bantus are gonna be the majority in Somalia, that's very scary.

I don't think anything is gonna happen to them, BUT if Bantus are gonna be the majority in Somalia, that's very scary.
There's nothing to worry about if it was only in Lower shabelle. Its a different story if its in the lower jubba as kenya will be propelled to make a false claim to lower jubba. I mean they already covet it and are in the process of turning it into a satellite state.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The Bantus are squatters on the only arable land we possess. My dream is to replace these inefficient subsistence farmers with large scale industrial agricultural projects.

giphy.gif

Bantu are more hardworking and productive than shiftless Somalis, but we have to be a nation-state based on ethnicity and that means maintaining our homogeneity. We cannot have a people of a different ethnicity forming the majority in our agricultural districts, the danger to future national security would be unbearable. We should humanely repatriate the Juba bantu, while making sure the citizenship and and Somali identity of the Shabelle bantu is not questioned.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
giphy.gif

Bantu are more hardworking and productive than shiftless Somalis, but we have to be a nation-state based on ethnicity and that means maintaining our homogeneity. We cannot have a people of a different ethnicity forming the majority in our agricultural districts, the danger to future national security would be unbearable. We should humanely repatriate the Juba bantu, while making sure the citizenship and and Somali identity of the Shabelle bantu is not questioned.
What's the % of Bantus in JL? What lands do they have? I thought Beesha Darood already were around 70 % themselves? The D&M are also good workers and have different attitudes to the rest of us, they should be employed.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Tiny minority?! Bish, where? Because you sure as hell aren't talking about Somalia.:what1:

Do these people not know anything at all? Bantu are around 15-20 % of the population south of Galgaduud. They are absolutely a threat to our future homogeneity. We are one of the few African countries that may be able to build a country around ethno-nationalism, why should we give that up when it has been shown to be the most stable form of nationalism?

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Do these people not know anything at all? Bantu are around 15-20 % of the population south of Galgaduud. They are absolutely a threat to our future homogeneity. We are one of the few African countries that may be able to build a country around ethno-nationalism, why should we give that up when it has been shown to be the most stable form of nationalism?

Why can't they understand this simple point?

We must protect the homogeneity of our society at all cost as one of only two natural nation states in all of Africa.

We are doing a dandy job of protecting our homogeneity the past 26 years, the last thing we need is to sully our name with an ethnic cleansing, may Allah grant us knowledge and show us the righteous path

Empower the ethnic minority Somalis including the reer xamar & cad cad because they lived 1000 year in Somalia

You only want to empower the reer Xamar and cadcad because they have light skin and smaller facial features. Some Bantus have been there for hundreds of years, even longer than when the Somalis migrated south and were there first.

The 1.0 Somalis have no say in the Somali Bantu population growth rate and they are not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts