Jaalle Bahal, what are President Farmajo's views on the Bantu invasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Will he be making Somalia Cushitic again or will he continue Barre's misguided and disastrous policy of empowering the Bantu like our well-meaning sister @Knowthyself wants? :ayaanswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Unfortunately I do not believe Mudane Farmaajo has a firm grasp of the Bantu question.

I don't think he will be the man to find a solution.

Duchess

VIP
Unfortunately I do not believe Mudane Farmaajo has a firm grasp of the Bantu question.

I don't think he will be the man to find a solution.

Brother, as long as he gets rid of their army he has my support. We can deal with the rest of them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Brother, as long as he gets rid of their army he has my support. We can deal with the rest of them.

Agreed.

While the Bantus do represent an existential threat, we unfortunately have a number of more urgent existential threats to deal with first :icon lol:

Duchess

VIP
Agreed.

While the Bantus do represent an existential threat, we unfortunately have a number of more urgent existential threats to deal with first :icon lol:

I agree, but empowering them would be counterproductive.

Our civil-war started because the rights of certain people were undermined. Your hatred for Bantus is irrational and you can sit comfortably in the West hating on a people you have never met. SAD! :faysalwtf:

How would you know who I have or have not met? I don't care for your historical revisionism so exit left. This is a topic for those concerned about the upcoming Somali genocide.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Bantus are squatters on the only arable land we possess. My dream is to replace these inefficient subsistence farmers with large scale industrial agricultural projects.

any somali that decries discrimination in ME are hypocrites if they treat their own minorities like dirt in the homeland. The minorities have as much say as we do in our affairs, the days of qabiil hierarchy is over. I hope farmaajo has balls to bring about big changes by appointing a minority as pm to give a voice to those that have been sidelined for so many years.

may allah bring peace and happiness to the impoverished nation of somalia, may allah help farmaajo in his quest to fend off the wolf pack

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
any somali that decries discrimination in ME are hypocrites if they treat their own minorities like dirt in the homeland. The minorities have as much say as we do in our affairs, the days of qabiil hierarchy is over. I hope farmaajo has balls to bring about big changes by appointing a minority as pm to give a voice to those that have been sidelined for so many years.

may allah bring peace and happiness to the impoverished nation of somalia, may allah help farmaajo in his quest to fend off the wolf pack
We shouldn't have to bare the brunt of Arabs and Italians who brought over Bantus to our lands. Somalia unaka leh. :comeon:

Duchess

VIP
The Bantus are squatters on the only arable land we possess. My dream is to replace these inefficient subsistence farmers with large scale industrial agricultural projects.

This guy @Steamdevolopment is advocating for a Bantu uprising. WTF is wrong with these people?:mindblown:

First #AMISOMOUT, then #REPATRIATION, and finally we #BUILDTHATWALL.:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending