Jaalle Bahal, what are President Farmajo's views on the Bantu invasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No, we did not bring them here.

The blame lies solely with the Arabs.

Some misguided fellows bought Bantus from these evil Arabs and 150 years later, we have a demographic time bomb that will set off the next phase of the Bantu expansion.

They already took all of subsaharan Africa, they will not have Somalia!!!!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't. It it clearly evident you view them as less than human and less worthy than yourself. I object to that, and Allah watches us all and how we treat our neighbors such as Bantus :fittytousand:

If you force them out or worse Somalia will be even more cursed than it is now. It is wrong to assign collective guilt or malicious :farole:

I view them as law-breakers who have no intentional of integrating and should be returned to the land of their ancestors. People like you are the reason Somalia is in the state that it is in right now.:mugshotman:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We were the ones that brought them here. Italians conscripted them to the farms once they conquered us
The Omanis were the ones who went on raid campaigns in Mozambique and then sold them to the Cad Cad's, these Bantus eventually formed a run away community. The Italians brought more slaves from Tanzania to work on the farms since Somalis were to prideful to work such jobs. They were eventually let free, and they joined their brothers in these run away communities. The last group doesn't even speak Somali, they know exactly where they come from and their lands. They make a sizable population, and many have already gotten a warm welcome back from Tanzania along with free land.

Last edited:
I view them as law-breakers who have no intentional of integrating and should be returned to the land of their ancestors. People like you are the reason Somalia is in the state that it is in right now.:mugshotman:
:camby:

if we go down this destructive path we would be labelling somali clans as intruders and expel them. That is not the somalia we should aspire to be

:camby:

if we go down this destructive path we would be labelling somali clans as intruders and expel them. That is not the somalia we should aspire to be

Exactly, soon minority clans won't be "pure" enough and then it will go to sub-clans that have "mixed" with bantus and so forth. :dabcasar:

The Omanis were the ones who went on raid campaigns in Mozambique and then sold them to the Cad Cad's, these Bantus eventually formed a run away community. Then eventually, the Italians brought more slaves to work on the farms from Tanzania since Somalis were to prideful to work such jobs. They were eventually let free, and they joined their brothers in these run away communities. The last group doesn't even speak Somali, they know exactly where they come from and their lands. They make a sizable population, and many have already gotten a warm welcome back from Tanzania along with free land.
We cannot absolve ourselves from this. We raided their settlements and brought them to work in the farmlands. How can we fault them for growing in their settlements, I mean they had to put up with our bs for 2 decades. Good on them for laying low as we killed and maimed each other

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We cannot absolve ourselves from this. We raided their settlements and brought them to work in the farmlands. How can we fault them for growing in their settlements, I mean they had to put up with our bs for 2 decades. Good on them for laying low as we killed and maimed each other
We didn't raid their settlements, as I've said the Omanis commanded control over the Indian Ocean and were a slave empire that raiding these Africans settlements. Ethnic Somalis had no part in what happened to them.

They are not free from blame in the civil war either. Many of them used to kill innocent Darood civilians who were fleeing from Xamar and going back to their farmlands in JL. Barre was kind to them and they still done this.

Keyword: Somalis. Not Somalians or Somali nationals, but Somalis.

Why has 0.5 been hijacked by Bantus and other ethnic minorities? Shouldn't he empower our Madhibaan/ethnic Somali brothers and sisters? Advocate for them.

Empower the ethnic minority Somalis including the reer xamar & cad cad because they lived 1000 year in Somalia

We didn't raid their settlements, as I've said the Omanis commanded control over the Indian Ocean and were a slave empire that raiding these Africans settlements. Ethnic Somalis had no part in what happened to them.

They are not free from blame in the civil war either. Many of them used to kill innocent Darood civilians who were fleeing from Xamar and going back to their farmlands in JL. Barre was kind to them and they still done this.
We did have a part. We raided the coastal region of kenya and brought some over. Some of them went back and speak somali now because of the time they spent in somalia. I'm aware of the horror stories of innocent civilains being skinned alive and killed but everyone lost their collective minds back then. We shouldn't have to dwell in the past, its time to focus on bigger things like getting the federal regions to buy in, and outmaneuvering Ethiopia

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We did have a part. We raided the coastal region of kenya and brought some over. Some of them went back and speak somali now because of the time they spent in somalia. I'm aware of the horror stories of innocent civilains being skinned alive and killed but everyone lost their collective minds back then. We shouldn't have to dwell in the past, its time to focus on bigger things like getting the federal regions to buy in, and outmaneuvering Ethiopia
We've never raided the coastal region of Kenya, what on earth are you talking about? Are you insinuating that we raided the Omani Empire, or the British? You are lost.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I am more concerned of a fellow faradheer who sleeps every night thinking/plotting of ways to kill me then these poor discriminated hardworking folks who have caused no one harm.. I haven't heard of someone who died of niko, have you?

We've never raided the coastal region of Kenya, what on earth are you talking about? Are you insinuating that we raided the Omani Empire, or the British? You are lost.
Yes we did. We raided the coastal settlements and took the inhabitants back to lower shabelle and juba regions.

We would take you more seriously if we didn't already know your views. You should worry more about Dal Udug
than the other regions where they primarily reside. :mjpls:

Beesha Madowweyn are not going anywhere. A bunch of say wallahi kids who struggle with henny addiction and reefer madness are not going to uproot an established and generally well-liked minority group. :damedamn:

Please provide any type of source for this ludicrous and preposterous claim.

In the late 19th century, Somalis also captured other Madow peoples from the coastal regions of Kenya to work for them as slaves and clients. Referred to as the Kore, these Nilo-Saharan Maa-speaking Nilotes were later emancipated by British colonial troops. They subsequently resettled on the Lamu seaboard as fishermen and cultivators. Like many Bantus, the Kore reportedly now speak the Afro-Asiatic Somali language on account of their time in servitude.
. Afrika und Übersee: Sprachen, Kulturen, Volumes 62-63

The Bantus are squatters on the only arable land we possess. My dream is to replace these inefficient subsistence farmers with large scale industrial agricultural projects.
Insha'allah sxb, all the arable land should be given to Somali-owned industrial farming businesses.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The first Bantu uprising which subdued the Caghdeers. This man Nassib was a Mushunguli Bantu, and was exported to Somalia by the colonial Italians. It's quite crazy how you refer to them as minorities, when they are the majority in even the Abgaal stronghold Jowhar.

"Nassib Buunto was successful in establishing one of the most powerful confederations in the Goshaland, incorporating Somalis of Bantu origin as well as others. His diplomatic skills intimidated some regional powers, who signed agreements of peace and co-operation recognizing him as the sole authority in the Gosha region. A number of foreign powers also made deals with him and recognized him as the sultan for all the Gosha. By 1892, Nassib Buunto was declared the sole authority over 46 villages of the Gosha on both banks of the Juba River, extending from Yoontoy at the mouth of the river in the south to Mfudu in the north. In addition to his diplomatic skills, Nassib Buunto was also a charismatic military leader. Colonial reports estimated that between 25,000 and 40,000 militia were under his command. He possessed up to 1,000 guns, while most of his troops were armed with bows and poisonous arrows and spears. He was victorious over the Werday and the Ogaden clans. Nassib Buunto recruited the bulk of his fighters from the freed slaves who fled from their Italian landlords and Somali abans (protectors). He established a center for them in the Gosha that was later named after him, the Nassib Buunto Center or Nassib Buunto Village."

The second one is awaiting. I am safe in my land where not even the idoor can live in, let alone different ethnic groups.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am more concerned of a fellow faradheer who sleeps every night thinking/plotting of ways to kill me then these poor discriminated hardworking folks who have caused no one harm.. I haven't heard of someone who died of niko, have you?
I haven't heard either but I did hear that they like to niko on the pumpum so they breed swiftly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending