Jaalle Bahal, what are President Farmajo's views on the Bantu invasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bantus are squatters on the only arable land we possess. My dream is to replace these inefficient subsistence farmers with large scale industrial agricultural projects.

but it would be a great injustice to seize land. I think the gov should buy land from farmers + relocate them into cities and sell the land to businessmen. win-win situation for everyone :icon e biggrin:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
i want him to empower all somalis. but i want an end to the 4.5 system. darod, hawayie and isaaq aint shit. let the .5 rise :salute:

Keyword: Somalis. Not Somalians or Somali nationals, but Somalis.

Why has 0.5 been hijacked by Bantus and other ethnic minorities? Shouldn't he empower our Madhibaan/ethnic Somali brothers and sisters? Advocate for them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
but it would be a great injustice to seize land. I think the gov should buy land from farmers + relocate them to Tanzania and sell the land to businessmen. win-win situation for everyone :icon e biggrin:

Fixed that for you, but otherwise acceptable.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm pretty sure the colonist at the time put a stop to the expansionist somalis :mjswag:
If I was alive 200 years ago, I would have united the whole of Dhulbahante who were foolishly preoccupied with taking idoor and caghdeer lands and taken Tanzania. There is nothing wrong with being an expansionist as long it's against non Somali/Muslims. :manny:

And no, they brought Bantus to work on farms.

Duchess

VIP
but it would be a great injustice to seize land. I think the gov should buy land from farmers + relocate them into cities and sell the land to businessmen. win-win situation for everyone :icon e biggrin:

The vast majority of the Bantus don't own the land. They are squatters who have no legal rights to the farms and it would not be unjust to remove them from land they have no claim to.

Keyword: Somalis. Not Somalians or Somali nationals, but Somalis.

Why has 0.5 been hijacked by Bantus and other ethnic minorities? Shouldn't he empower our Madhibaan/ethnic Somali brothers and sisters? Advocate for them.
yes them especially. but to me the bantus and cadscads I've seen are more patriotic then these other skinnies from major clans.

The Purge: Somalia :damn:

kenya-nairobi-riots10.jpg

The vast majority of the Bantus don't own the land. They are squatters who have no legal rights to the farms and it would not be unjust to remove them from land they have no claim to.

so? they still farm their land and beerahe ka gurtaan, it would be messed up to remove them from their only source of income. they can use the money to be resettled elsewhere. and again not just bantu farmers, but farmers in general.

Duchess

VIP
so? they still farm their land and beerahe ka gurtaan, it would be messed up to remove them from their only source of income. they can use the money to be resettled elsewhere. and again not just bantu farmers, but farmers in general.

How is it "their land" when the land belongs to other people? They have no legal right to it. THEY.ARE.SQUATTERS.

Why do you assume every Somali shares your every belief?

I don't. It it clearly evident you view them as less than human and less worthy than yourself. I object to that, and Allah watches us all and how we treat our neighbors such as Bantus :fittytousand:

If you force them out or worse Somalia will be even more cursed than it is now. It is wrong to assign collective guilt or malicious :farole:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wasn't talking about only bantu farmers and you won't have to worry about becoming a sitting bull either because you know reer magaal have lower birth rates

I believe it would be beneficial to at least train Somali farmers to do more than basic subsistence farming. There's no reason to sell to the government if we can establish programs that invest in industrializing our agricultural sector.

I don't believe the Bantu birthrate can be simply solved by moving them enmasse to urban centers. They already comprise the bulk of IDPs in urban centers yet continue to have more and more children every year.

It's a cultural issue imo.

If I was alive 200 years ago, I would have united the whole of Dhulbahante who were foolishly preoccupied with taking idoor and caghdeer lands and taken Tanzania. There is nothing wrong with being an expansionist as long it's against non Somali/Muslims. :manny:

And no, they brought Bantus to work on farms.
We were the ones that brought them here. Italians conscripted them to the farms once they conquered us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts