I've decided to go the gym

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
But I need help from my gym-going brothers on sspot. I have no idea what to do. I don't know what exercises or machines to use and how many sets I should do. I know I need some kind of plan or routine but there are so many out there I don't know what to do.
:mjkkk:

But I need help from my gym-going brothers on sspot. I have no idea what to do. I don't know what exercises or machines to use and how many sets I should do. I know I need some kind of plan or routine but there are so many out there I don't know what to do.
Saaxib me too am Going to start the gym.
I will suggest u to buy protein powder for weight loss or one for muscle gain whatever u want

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
what are your stats weight/height and what are your goals?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
6'0/6'1(haven't measured in a bit), 200 pounds. My goal is to become leaner and build some muscle.
Usually its best to post a physique pic but I'm assuming you're skinny fat

Either recomp or cut. I'd suggest cutting.

Do you know how to count calories?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Usually its best to post a physique pic but I'm assuming you're skinny fat

Either recomp or cut. I'd suggest cutting.

Do you know how to count calories?
Yeah just look on the back of what you're eating right?

And measuring stuff like rice or meat.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yeah just look on the back of what you're eating right?

Go to warrior shredding program and plug in your stats

Do you have a food scale? I strongly suggest getting one

1676158249603.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
nah, but I assume it's to measure the ingredients you're gonna put in your food to calculate how many calories it is correct?
yes.

So you'll need to download a food tracker app like Fatsecret or Myfitnesspal that can help you track your calories.

You basically input your daily food log into them .

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
yes.

So you'll need to download a food tracker app like Fatsecret or Myfitnesspal that can help you track your calories.

Thanks, another question, should I lay off the oodkac or nah?
:yacadiim:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
yes.

You can lose weight/fat and gain muscle on any food.

What ultimately matters is overall calorie intake and macros(fat/protein/carbs).

You can literally make seriously good gains eating Mcdonalds. I don't recommend it obviously because you should be eating healthy whole foods for the majority but it can be done.

I'm not gonna inject testosterone or use any kind of steroids I want my gains to be 100% natural but I appreciate the advice nonetheless.
maintaining those natty gains long term is going to be a tall order if your sleep, diet and training aren't optimal, especially if you're busy working.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
maintaining those natty gains long term is going to be a tall order if your sleep, diet and training aren't optimal, especially if you're busy working.
I'm willing to put in the work(changing my diet, sleeping earlier, etc) cause I'm tired of being like this, I'll put in all the work necessary and inshallah it'll pay off.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'm not gonna inject testosterone or use any kind of steroids I want my gains to be 100% natural but I appreciate the advice nonetheless.
Good. Stay Natty.

The only reason to take TRT is if your test levels are very low.

People who need TRT/Steroids people are those that are competing in sports or people who genuinely need it for for health(naturally low test)

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'm willing to put in the work(changing my diet, sleeping earlier, etc) cause I'm tired of being like this, I'll put in all the work necessary and inshallah it'll pay off.
never listen to anyone who recommends taking test/steroids.

Always consult a medical practitioner as well. These people willingly taking drugs just for gains are borderline low IQ. They want you to have long term health complications in the future.

Trending