I've decided to go the gym

Bro, just follow prophet muhammad diet. He was more of a man than anyone going to the gym wallahi. Man was pushing 60 in his time fighting in battles against oppressive nations.

Men today are too feminine worriing aboyt physique and hair styles etc etc. I feel bad for our women.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Tldr: Follow a simple 5×5 of compound exercises for the first 2 or so months to build up strength and build good form. Then switch to upper/lower of your choice.
So I searched it up and 5x5 is apparently 5 sets of 5 reps, but what exercises does it entail?

Like if the bench press was one of those exercises you mentioned I would do 25 reps of that total and then switch to another exercise?

So I searched it up and 5x5 is apparently 5 sets of 5 reps, but what exercises does it entail?

Like if the bench press was one of those exercises you mentioned I would do 25 reps of that total and then switch to another exercise?

The most famous 5×5 workout. Have a read saxib. Tiktok and apps has made you Gen Z computer illiterate. I should probably start a thread on that.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

The most famous 5×5 workout. Have a read saxib. Tiktok and apps has made you Gen Z computer illiterate. I should probably start a thread on that.
Gen z and the coming generation are done.

My sister is a teacher and she told me about how much dumber they are than the previous generations

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Gen z and the coming generation are done.

My sister is a teacher and she told me about how much dumber they are than the previous generations
The ones that are in pre-school/ kindergarten right now and grew up during the pandemic have low attention spans because of iPads.

No creativity, no toys, just ipad ipad ipad.

Bro, just follow prophet muhammad diet. He was more of a man than anyone going to the gym wallahi. Man was pushing 60 in his time fighting in battles against oppressive nations.

Men today are too feminine worriing aboyt physique and hair styles etc etc. I feel bad for our women.
Prophet pbuh was given the strength of 100 men (Sahih) not a comparable example by any means

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP

I'm not going into battle everyday tho like he did
:ayaanswag:

It’s sunnah to take care of your appearance and become strong.

Women want gymcelled guys with nice hair why do you think half of us are doing this to begin with :dead1::dead::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
im too lazy to link that @Shimbiris classic gym post but when the main man comes online he'll do so.

Diet:

• Red meat
  • Eggs
  • Dairy
  • Seafood
  • Poultry
If it comes from an animal and is a wholefood then it's solid and have at it.

Routine:

• Full-body weight-training routine OR Upper-Lower splits
  • Alternate day workouts (go one day and rest the next and so on)
  • Emphasis on compound lifts (bench, deadlift, squat, leg-press) and calisthenics that is weighted as you progress (pull-up, chin-up, dip, calisthenic ab workouts etc) with maybe some dumbbel concentration work for areas like your arms and calves

Just get some good sleep on top of that and if you want supplements then I'd recommend Taurine (1-4 grams a day taken in the evening), Vitamin D3 (5,000-10,000 IU a day whenever), Boron (6mg a day whenever), maybe some K2 (MK-4) and maybe some creatine before your workouts though I've never really bothered with creatine and just skimmed some of the info on it.

I'd personally also recommend working out when fasted if it fits your university or employment routine at all. Workouts prove easier, you grow faster and it helps with leaning out. Basically not eating breakfast, hitting the gym around midday (feel free to drink biyo all day) and then coming home and feasting 1-2 meals during the afternoon and night. Eat to satiety. No calorie counting, no nothing. Just eat meat, eggs, seafood, poultry and dairy to satiety. So be generous with the portions. No lame-brain 2 eggs a sitting; go for 4-6 and even 10 if you can handle it. Be generous with butter, ghee and tallow as cooking fats as well. Go to a local farmer and get your hands on some raw milk and raw dairy products like kefir, laban, yogurts and cheeses if you can but non-organic, non-raw store stuff is fine though if you're not super active at the gym I'd maybe cut back on the dairy. Won't ever make you overweight but you will carry slightly more fat than you otherwise would on just the old-school steak and eggs type diet. Always full fat dairy products, for the record. Skimmed milk and cereal is what they used to use to fatten up khanziirs.

That's about all I'd do and what worked for me to get to lean, abs visible, bulging and veiny biceps shape.

Trending