NEWS it's about to go down in Gedo

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
General Nuuraani warning his Marehan clan in a secret WhatsApp voice note.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
So Sharif "Sheikh" Ahmed is making a move?
He seems to be paranoid about lieutenant Colonel Saney Cabdulle Gaab who's Harti Abgaal (same as Sh Shariif). He talks about how this Saney Cabdulle dude is so powerful despite his low military rank that one time he held the FGS security minister in captivity over 5 stolen AK47 rifles. He said Saney works for Sheikh Sharif who's busy arming his clan to overthrow Farmaajo's gov by force. He issued warning to all Marehan civilians in Mogadishu to evacuate the City and not get complacent like the last time.

Jungle

VIP
He seems to be paranoid about lieutenant Colonel Saney Cabdulle Gaab who's Harti Abgaal (same as Sh Shariif). He talks about how this Saney Cabdulle dude is so powerful despite his low military rank that one time he held the FGS security minister in captivity over 5 stolen AK47 rifles. He said Saney works for Sheikh Sharif who's busy arming his clan to overthrow Farmaajo's gov by force. He issued warning to all Marehan civilians in Mogadishu to evacuate the City and not get complacent like the last time.
Kornel saneey is well known and pushes his weight around thats why they're guutada kowaad/first batallion of the sna. Abgaal isnt unified at all and shariff/saneey do not even represent harti voice. Only 1 laf.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
He is not mx. He is arab salax the langaab folk who live with you guys. His reer abti are mx. Read the comments at least when you go to somnet.
He said his Rer Abti are Rer Dalal, Reer Diini. He expressed his undying love and support for Farmaajo, And he's acting as Marahan considering his heartfelt advise for the common Marehan folk in Mogadishu. He's doing their bidding so his actual clan is irrelevant.

He said his Rer Abti are Rer Dalal, Reer Diini. He expressed his undying love and support for Farmaajo, And he's acting as Marahan considering his heartfelt advise for the common Marehan folk in Mogadishu. He's doing their bidding so his actual clan is irrelevant.

No his clan is relevant. Since you said he is mx when in fact he is not. There is nothing called "muh reer abti" that's bs. If you're not from the clan you won't have it's best interests at heart. The advice is bs as well, and again why would MX leak this themselves. The whole thing is suspicious and no one trusts this arab salax dude and it actually seems he is trying to show media that there is something going on when there isn't. Kulaha im trying to help kkkkkk. Yeah right, warya we are leading the country and have positions in NISA. You think we need a langaab arab salax to tell us if things are going wrong?

All of this is fake news, sanaay cabdulle isnt even in mogadishu and he can't do shit if he is. Dude is drumming the drums of civil war he probably got paid by mucaraad or something or did this himself for whatever reason.

noticia-falsificada-86251077.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kornel saneey is well known and pushes his weight around thats why they're guutada kowaad/first batallion of the sna. Abgaal isnt unified at all and shariff/saneey do not even represent harti voice. Only 1 laf.

that is besides the point why do you think this propaganda piece was released in the media by PL ?:mjlol:

Jungle

VIP
that is besides the point why do you think this propaganda piece was released in the media by PL ?:mjlol:
Dont look into it too much. Nothing that reer muqdisho didnt already know was said and tbf its not really propaganda because certain degmos have been overrun.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
No his clan is relevant. Since you said he is mx when in fact he is not. There is nothing called "muh reer abti" that's bs. If you're not from the clan you won't have it's best interests at heart. The advice is bs as well, and again why would MX leak this themselves. The whole thing is suspicious and no one trusts this arab salax dude and it actually seems he is trying to show media that there is something going on when there isn't. Kulaha im trying to help kkkkkk. Yeah right, warya we are leading the country and have positions in NISA. You think we need a langaab arab salax to tell us if things are going wrong?

All of this is fake news, sanaay cabdulle isnt even in mogadishu and he can't do shit if he is. Dude is drumming the drums of civil war he probably got paid by mucaraad or something or did this himself for whatever reason.

View attachment 160855
Genuine question; is there any district or village that your sub clan Waaqmasho hold the majority in?!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We are aware that rebels have taken over neighborhoods in Mogadishu and that Farmaajo has been neutered in Djibouti and now Mogadishu.

But I'm more interested in what's happening with the Jubbaland Interior minister Mr Janan, when is he bringing law and order to the villages Beled Hawo and Dolow?

:hmm:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
We are aware that rebels have taken over neighborhoods in Mogadishu and that Farmaajo has been neutered in Djibouti and now Mogadishu.

But I'm more interested in what's happening with the Jubbaland Interior minister Mr Janan, when is he bringing law and order to the villages Beled Hawo and Dolow?

:hmm:
no no not law and order, idps and chaos we are going the Galmudug route this time.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You say that but you're a pu.nanilander claiming another pu.nanilander to hail from beesha barakaysan make it make sense:mjlol:
The blessed people are Puntites alhamdulilaah not the bó0n beggars of Ghetto aka Marehan.

I need me a big booty b0ϖ comcubine :pachah1:

Trending