NEWS it's about to go down in Gedo

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
:childplease: warya my sub-clab are landheere. Mashallah we own the blessed city of Luuq and its district. :rejoice:
Yo keep holding luuq down for the fam cuddy
This place is truly another remarkable masterpiece hailing all the way from Gedo
20201223_193115.jpg
20201223_193151.jpg
20201223_193129.jpg

Luuq belongs to cali xussein iyo dir.

Mashallah cali xussein lives with us too. But dir? :pachah1:what dir saxib? :mjlaugh: :dead1::deadpeter:. Did your uncle madoobe tell you that when we hosted him there? Or the refugee cagdheer that were there from 1977 to 1991 whom MSB settled in luuq in a refugee camp. We used to give them rations, and thet didnt venture out of their camp. But they left when the civil war started. Poor cagdheers thought we would cleanse them like xawaadle and isaaq. :mjhaps:

Mashallah cali xussein lives with us too. But dir? :pachah1:what dir saxib? :mjlaugh: :dead1::deadpeter:. Did your uncle madoobe tell you that when we hosted him there? Or the refugee cagdheer that were there from 1977 to 1991 whom MSB settled in luuq in a refugee camp. We used to give them rations, and thet didnt venture out of their camp. But they left when the civil war started. Poor cagdheers thought we would cleanse them like xawaadle and isaaq. :mjhaps:
Saddam we have heard of cali xussen the chief terrorist leader in Ghetto.
But moalimu is from filtu not luuq ha isku qasin.

50 cent didnt visit it in 1977.It was just few years ago and it was full of you guys maybe they were reer xassan escaping from filtu.

Reer xassan escaping kulaha. Warya the past few years have been wins after wins after wins for reer xassan it was unending karbaash on the borana and degoodia. Which is why I enjoy peace today. Borana are free these days, that's why they are attacking cagdheers. Enjoy their bullets.

Saddam we have heard of cali xussen the chief terrorist leader in Ghetto.
But moalimu is from filtu not luuq ha isku qasin.

I doubt you know who leads AS in cagdheer deegans so you won't even know about Gedo. 2nd thing, moalimu's sub-clan are ibraahin not waqmaashe what brought ibraahin into a discussion about waqmaashe and luuq?

I doubt you know who leads AS in cagdheer deegans so you won't even know about Gedo. 2nd thing, moalimu's sub-clan are ibraahin not waqmaashe what brought ibraahin into a discussion about waqmaashe and luuq?
They are alwas sent to lower shabelle or other southern regions.

Most of the AS leaders in our degans are elay and mx.

Warya ha ii kala sarin langabka reer xassan.

They are alwas sent to lower shabelle or other southern regions.

Most of the AS leaders in our degans are elay and mx.

Warya ha ii kala sarin langabka reer xassan.

And how do you know that are you AS? Reer xassan wa landheere, libaan is only reer xassan not marehan. And it's not all reer xassan even, it's half waqmaashe and half ibraahin. That's who is fighting both borana and degoodia. Reer yusuf isn't even there whom mohamed sayid is from. When i karbaash dumb MZ you will know reer xassan. Reer diini uun baad taqaana because they karbaashed you. When I do you will know it well.

And how do you know that are you AS? Reer xassan wa landheere, libaan is only reer xassan not marehan. And it's not all reer xassan even, it's half waqmaashe and half ibraahin. That's who is fighting both borana and degoodia. Reer yusuf isn't even there whom mohamed sayid is from. When i karbaash dumb MZ you will know reer xassan. Reer diini uun baad taqaana because they karbaashed you. When I do you will know it well.
Reer xassan dont meet MZ eye to eye.

Reer xassan are useless reer.miyig boranas who are being ised as foot soilders by reer diini.

Anyway if you were useless during the time of Barre Hiraale what makes you think you will do miracles?

Reer xassan dont meet MZ eye to eye.

Reer xassan are useless reer.miyig boranas who are being ised as foot soilders by reer diini.

Anyway if you were useless during the time of Barre Hiraale what makes you think you will do miracles?

During barre hiraale time we didnt need to bother ourselves with cagdheers. We were not interested. You werent a threat like the hawiye invasion and reer diini were enough for all of cagdheer. But since you brought kenyans to bomb gedo the situation has changed, we need to build a proper jubbaland that kenya doesn't control so they no longer bomb gedo deegans and dont try to steal land and build a wall. That's why we will get rid of your adeer, no hard feelings we just aren't interested in kikuyus coming to beledxaawo and ceelwaaq. We aren't like sujus. :mybusiness:

During barre hiraale time we didnt need to bother ourselves with cagdheers. We were not interested. You werent a threat like the hawiye invasion and reer diini were enough for all of cagdheer. But since you brought kenyans to bomb gedo the situation has changed, we need to build a proper jubbaland that kenya doesn't control so they no longer bomb gedo deegans and dont try to steal land and build a wall. That's why we will get rid of your adeer, no hard feelings we just aren't interested in kikuyus coming to beledxaawo and ceelwaaq. We aren't like sujus. :mybusiness:
You keep threatening with no actions how come?
How many times did you tell me you will match to Kismaayo Sadam?

Trending