NEWS it's about to go down in Gedo

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Reports from the region suggest that Jubaland have arranged heavily equipped army to capture Gedo from FGS forces.

Abdirashid Janan will lead the assault on three designated towns of Garbahaarey, Luuq and Baardheere.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s πŸ₯Ά
What's the beef between SNA and Jubbaland? Why aren't the Somali national army allowed deployment in the Somali region of Gedo?

What happens in Kenya happens in Kenya. They stay on their side of the border they could do what they want.

Its crazy though Janaan who gets 1% the funding of Madoobe still has more power than him :lolbron:

:mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead::dead:
This is the funniest news i've heard all day. :pachah1: Dude even speaks for my sub-clan reer xassan. And then says mx sub-clan united against farmaajo's sub-clan, proceeds to mention reer ugaas sharmarke which are a sub-clan of reer diini. :drakekidding:

So now gedo people are going to reclaim their lands from Farmaajo using the Kenyans who bomb them? Against the SNA who are now "militia"? This is the kinda of reporting that happens when MJs don't keep to themselves and try reporting about a region they don't know anything about.

What happens in Kenya happens in Kenya. They stay on their side of the border they could do what they want.

Its crazy though Janaan who gets 1% the funding of Madoobe still has more power than him :lolbron:

Gardarada iyo dhamaca kulaha :liberaltears:. This is such a big joke. I hope they bring new teknikos though if they will attack beledxaawo.

PuntiteQueen says she doesn’t know MX subclans. But your ppls are spelling out MX sub, sub, subclans on Puntland Social Media groups :ohreally:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
:mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead::dead:
This is the funniest news i've heard all day. :pachah1: Dude even speaks for my sub-clan reer xassan. And then says mx sub-clan united against farmaajo's sub-clan, proceeds to mention reer ugaas sharmarke which are a sub-clan of reer diini. :drakekidding:

So now gedo people are going to reclaim their lands from Farmaajo using the Kenyans who bomb them? Against the SNA who are now "militia"? This is the kinda of reporting that happens when MJs don't keep to themselves and try reporting about a region they don't know anything about.
Dadka dinac ka raac boowe, Waqmasho are with Madoobe

:pachah1: Dont let reer Galnus misguide you kkkk

PuntiteQueen says she doesn’t know MX subclans. But your ppls are spelling out MX sub, sub, subclans on Puntland Social Media groups :ohreally:

Is Quule a narcotic?

I do not know you people and do not care to. If Puntland journalists and researchers know your subclans what has that got to do with me?

Do not obsess with me

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Gardarada iyo dhamaca kulaha :liberaltears:. This is such a big joke. I hope they bring new teknikos though if they will attack beledxaawo.
Loomayaan Waqmasho lmao. I heard your delegates were booted off the room in 2016 and denied voting access :russ:
IMG_20201219_184335.jpg

Dadka dinac ka raac boowe, Waqmasho are with Madoobe

:pachah1: Dont let reer Galnus misguide you kkkk

:gucciwhat: moalimu is reer xassan warya, Gedo is reer xassan, this is the admin we chose. Reer diini brought these cagdheers to us after fighting with them in Kismayo. If they cross the border line they will be crushed. :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

reer

VIP

tplf are gone so doolow ka saar janan sphere of influencd. beled xaawo and luuq are out of his hands bardera and garbaharey in laga hadlo laughable weeye kkk.
the report is exaggarating janan probably wanting to attack beled xaawo

Reer Axmed,Reer Xasan,Reer Ugaas Sharmarke,Talxe iyo Awrarsame oo ka midaysan gardarada Farmaajo
Farmaaajo danta reer Diini,ayuu rabaa in uu ubadalo danta Qaranka
:deadrose:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
FGS accuses Kenya of "arming militias to destabilise Gedo". The Jubaland army is no militias. Gedo region shall be liberated from the invading FGS forces.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Naah its the state of Jubbaland forces supporting the real Gedo govonor.

Days of warlodism is over moalimu can go look after his goats in Nageyle.
Nageyle is an Oromo town now. Rer Xassan have taken heavy losses over the past couple of years in Liiban Province. Now they're confined in small village called Dhiika Suuf.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Reports from the region suggest that Jubaland have arranged heavily equipped army to capture Gedo from FGS forces.

Abdirashid Janan will lead the assault on three designated towns of Garbahaarey, Luuq and Baardheere.

Finally.

Trending