I will get married soon

Ok then.

In that case, why do you care about calculating a woman's chance of being a virgin. In addition, why are you conflating age with chastity? Do you think it's wise or respectful to cast doubt on millions of chaste Muslimahs, whose time hasn't come yet?

Women get a hard time in this world, precisely because of this sexist attitude towards them, because they dared live beyond the age of 30 without their calaf. Trying to paint them as Zaniyahs, when they've done nothing but grow older and wait patiently.

24_4.gif

Translation:
And those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever, they indeed are the FΓ’siqΓ»n (liars, rebellious, disobedient to AllΓ’h.

Ok then.

In that case, why do you care about calculating a woman's chance of being a virgin. In addition, why are you conflating age with chastity? Do you think it's wise or respectful to cast doubt on millions of chaste Muslimahs, whose time hasn't come yet?
First if I were to ever remarry the women would be a virgin. Second I am not casting doubt nor am I stating their not chaste. I’m simply not willing to risk it. I am applying risk aversion. I consider the variables and then I make a decision.

First if I were to ever remarry the women would be a virgin. Second I am not casting doubt I not stating there not chaste I simply not willing to risk it. I am applying risk aversion. I consider the variables and then I make a decision.

And, yes you did.

You tried to claim that the older a woman is, the higher the chance of her being unchaste. And thus, you are spreading falsehoods about women who dared to grow older than teen years.

Good luck with this behaviour and see where it lands you, because according to the Qur'aan, you are in for a big show-down.

And, yes you did.

You tried to claim that the older a woman is, the higher the chance of her being unchaste. And thus, you are spreading falsehoods about women who dared to grow older than teen years.

Good luck with this behaviour and see where it lands you, because according to the Qur'aan, you are in for a big show-down.
Nope if you look at the post I simple listed the variables and mention which I prefer. Oh wait I didn’t do that. But it’s a matter of statics not a 100% claim.

Last edited:
I dont know how yall do it honestly. at 26 shukaansying a 20yo college student felt soo wrong.
she was fine asf too but that horrible feeling in my stomach never went away

leave them kids alone
When I was doing my bachelors good amount of halimos my age were marrying guys 3-6 yrs older, now its my time to return the favour to the younger generation of abdis. The games the game
:yacadiim:

Nope if you look at the post I simple listed the variables and mention which I prefer.

I don't care what you prefer. I just want your kind to stop spreading your nasty and toxic messages about women. I pray you never have a daughter, because no woman wants a father that has your mentality. A sexist father means to never have full protection or guidance in life.

Imma give you two options. The first girl is 25 lives in America has her own car. Using social media heavy (big snap score). She has a lot of autonomy to move around without any supervision.

The other option is a Somali girl who lives in (X) please related to your clan back home. Good family bond, watched her whole life. Is 18.

I not gonna lie I’m trusting the chastity of the ladder more. I’ve seen too many horror story. I refuse to be the goof that settles down with the sister that has a β€œpast”.

The fallacy lies in your belief that Somali women are secretly promiscuous or desire to adopt a non-Islamic promiscuous lifestyle.

As I mentioned before, the Prophet married Khadijah R.A. precisely to emphasize that age should not be a determining factor if the woman is virtuous. Khadijah was 40 at the time. Besides treating a 25-year-old woman as if she has one foot in the grave seems silly.

The fundamental difference between your perspective and mine is that I assume everyone should not be blamed unless proven without any reasonable doubt. It's in our religous doctrine.
Besides, you and me are both Somali assuming Somali woman are secretly promicious is an insult to ourselves aswell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I was doing my bachelors good amount of halimos my age were marrying guys 3-6 yrs older, now its my time to return the favour to the younger generation of abdis. The games the game
:yacadiim:

do you sxb but Im warning you, talking about ciyaal drama everyday gets old quick

young girls have little life experience, dont expect to have any connection with them if the gap is +4 yrs

The fallacy lies in your belief that Somali women are secretly promiscuous or desire to adopt a non-Islamic promiscuous lifestyle.

As I mentioned before, the Prophet married Khadijah R.A. precisely to emphasize that age should not be a determining factor if the woman is virtuous. Khadijah was 40 at the time. Besides treating a 25-year-old woman as if she has one foot in the grave seems silly.

The fundamental difference between your perspective and mine is that I assume everyone should not be blamed unless proven without any reasonable doubt. It's in our religous doctrine.

Also Khadijah was married TWICE before marrying the Prophet SAW.
Meanwhile, @_Yusuf_ is demanding a young girl, who has also not been married before aka a virgin, for a second wife.

Of course, he will tell us, that his role model is the Prophet SAW, as many men, do, like to pay lip service, but not walk the walk.

Wait I look at the post. I said there’s a higher likelihood not necessarily that they’re unchaste it just probability. I didn’t make a definite claim.

You committed a grave sin in Islam, with your aspersions. Go research how bad it is, to even allude to women being unchaste, let alone claim it outright.

I’m
You committed a grave sin in Islam, with your aspersions. Go research how bad it is, to even allude to women being unchaste, let alone claim it outright.
How? I didn’t make a 100% claim. When it comes to women I acces variables and make a decision in my head. Any women who claim to be a virgin is one. But I will make my decision within my head which I will not be punished for. If a women claim virgin that’s okay I won’t claim anything to the contrary.

Yet, you don't really value or respect women at all, and you know it. And therefore, your life will reflect these beliefs.
Well I can’t respect a large mass of people I don’t know. Each women I come across well enough to converse with/talk to her family. Assess her life style then I choose if I respect her. I also choose her chastity likelihood in my head. Although I will never utter it out loud. The process take along time and many I do trust.

Well I can’t respect a large mass of people I don’t know. Each women I come across well enough to converse with/talk to her family. Assess her life style then I choose if I respect her. I also choose her chastity likelihood in my head. Although I will never utter it out loud. The process take along time and many I do trust.

You are not chaste or a virgin, you had intercourse with your 1st wife. So, what's the real reason you want a virgin? You don't want a divorcee that can compare your body or your prowess, as a lover, to her ex-husband?

You are not chaste or a virgin, you had intercourse with your 1st wife. So, what's the real reason you want a virgin? You don't want a divorcee that can compare your body or your prowess, as a lover, to her ex-husband?
No lol. I don’t want to be where another man’s been. Especially if she has bared children. The thought of providing and loving what another man’s been with makes my stomach have a burning feeling. I am familiar with this angle. You’re trying to paint me as insecure. However the last thing I would be insecure about is bedroom activities. I would feel insecure and stupid that I have married a divorcee. The reason is because some man got access to her in the most intimate way and leaving me to pay the bill for her while getting what he already got. You of course will hate this take but it is what it is.