Diddy Beat His Wife Caught On Security Camera🤦🏽‍♂️

"Why are they so brutal he kicked her in the face with so much force🤔why do American madow men violently beat women in general?🤔"

Tbh I believe our low domestic violent rates in the west primarily exists because most somali couples are getting married at later ages. A decent amount of our young men with anger issues aren't living with girlfriends compared to non Muslim ajnabis.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was somewhat high back home since somali couples get married at earlier ages than us in the diaspora.
We just dont beat women up, its not in our dhaqan, we're not even supposed to argue with women according to our culture.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
"Why are they so brutal he kicked her in the face with so much force🤔why do American madow men violently beat women in general?🤔"

Tbh I believe our low domestic violent rates in the west primarily exists because most somali couples are getting married at later ages. A decent amount of our young men with anger issues aren't living with girlfriends compared to non Muslim ajnabis.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was somewhat high back home since somali couples get married at earlier ages than us in the diaspora.
Nah its because its criminalised in the west also the men in the west are more likely to be educated and less misogynistic compared to other cultures

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
We just dont beat women up, its not in our dhaqan, we're not even supposed to argue with women according to our culture.
Interesting I have never heard of this culture where is it practiced? Its almost like Somali sheikhs dont encourage the beating of women daily???
Sarcastic Oc GIF

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Is it just me or do you think Diddy put this out there as a distraction from the Pedo allegations :cosbyhmm:

Trending