I will get married soon

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
It's a made up marriage Honestly it is better than love marriage Loving a girl you don't know and who doesn't know anything about her family is not a good idea.
Last year, I was going to get married I thought we liked each other But problems come between her and my family She also asked for 150 grams of gold then I told her iska tag inader

This girl is from ceerigaabo and I went to her and met her She is 17 years old, so I will now get engaged to her and move her to Hargeisa After a few months

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
and walahi Beesha gadhweyne waa gob
They returned half the Meherka and it's without wedding also

Rakoon

Secessionist
During the first 7 days of your marriage, your routine will consist of having intercourse, praying, and enjoying canjeero and beer for breakfast each morning.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
It's a made up marriage Honestly it is better than love marriage Loving a girl you don't know and who doesn't know anything about her family is not a good idea.
Last year, I was going to get married I thought we liked each other But problems come between her and my family She also asked for 150 grams of gold then I told her iska tag inader

This girl is from ceerigaabo and I went to her and met her She is 17 years old, so I will now get engaged to her and move her to Hargeisa After a few months
Congratulations bro

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Why You guys ciyaal say walahi believe in sheeko gaalo I promised myself a long time ago that I would only marry a girl between 16-18 More than that she's too old for me
19 year olds are born in 2004/2005 that’s not old πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Is there something wrong with girls above 20 I’m confused

Yes, they start to develop the pre-frontal cortex and their ability to have independent thoughts, scare certain men. There are also men that are low-achieving, who like to impress little girls with the little they achieved in life.

It's never based on normal reasoning.