I will get married soon

But you're fishing in secondary schools.

I remember creeps like you when I was in secondary schools, lurking behind the gates, trying to entice girls with a few shillings and a rusty car. Knowing full well that the girls their age, would laugh at them.
Not even fishing in secondary schools, even worse, he got someone to give her to him like some sort of transaction.

And that’s pretty funny to say no girls over 20 when 20 is still very young. Wonder if he realizes that his wife won’t stay a teenager.

Not even fishing in secondary schools, even worse, he got someone to give her to him like some sort of transaction.

And that’s pretty funny to say no girls over 20 when 20 is still very young. Wonder if he realizes that his wife won’t stay a teenager.

The closer a woman is in age, to an insecure man, the more exposed he feels about his own failures.

I watched this tv show once, about this pedophile, who was seeking a new victim, because his wife matured out of his 'preferred' age.

Mashalaih bro qeer inshallah

Even is she was 20, they will still call u a predator. Ignore the detractors and go for it. It’s halal

My question is, r u planing to permanently relocate hargysa ???

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
But you're fishing in secondary schools.

I remember creeps like you when I was in secondary schools, lurking behind the gates, trying to entice girls with a few shillings and a rusty car. Knowing full well that the girls their age, would laugh at them.
Don't get in my niyah It's not like that
I think about it a lot if she is young but it is better like this
2001 and 2007 are the same generation I am not I am a school teacher For information

I said it was made marriage. My relatives They made me to know her and I have loved her ever since that day They said we don't want aroos but I said no

It's a made up marriage Honestly it is better than love marriage Loving a girl you don't know and who doesn't know anything about her family is not a good idea.
Last year, I was going to get married I thought we liked each other But problems come between her and my family She also asked for 150 grams of gold then I told her iska tag inader

This girl is from ceerigaabo and I went to her and met her She is 17 years old, so I will now get engaged to her and move her to Hargeisa After a few months
You graduated from university, right? What is your major? Why didn't you try to go to the Gulf countries?

mrlog

VIP
It's a made up marriage Honestly it is better than love marriage Loving a girl you don't know and who doesn't know anything about her family is not a good idea.
Last year, I

was going to get married I thought we liked each other But problems come between her and my family She also asked for 150 grams of gold then I told her iska tag inader

This girl is from ceerigaabo and I went to her and met her She is 17 years old, so I will now get engaged to her and move her to Hargeisa After a few months
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Mashalaih bro qeer inshallah

Even is she was 20, they will still call u a predator. Ignore the detractors and go for it. It’s halal

My question is, r u planing to permanently relocate hargysa ???
These people have forgotten that we are Muslims
I live in Hargeisa sxb Or as you say fob

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Don't get in my niyah It's not like that
I think about it a lot if she is young but it is better like this
2001 and 2007 are the same generation I am not I am a school teacher For information

I said it was made marriage. My relatives They made me to know her and I have loved her ever since that day They said we don't want aroos but I said no
“If she’s young” you’re young as well i don’t understand just marry a girl who’s finished school at least

wow ppl like this acc exist:mjlol: idk why i try to think positive about Somalia when theythink giving a17 year old who can't apply for a credit card tosome grownman is normal:susp::susp:

I
These people have forgotten that we are Muslims
I live in Hargeisa sxb Or as you say fob
Oh nice. But girl back home be asking for 150 grams of gold??

And where is angelina?
Told her yesterday “ in patriarchal society men marry young and divorce less.
And it’s women(peep the comments) who pushes the age of marriage and as a result, Zina becomes widespread.”

I’m never wrong 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
You graduated from university, right? What is your major? Why didn't you try to go to the Gulf countries?
BBA and Finance
There is no work in the Gulf except public services You don't earn much and you waste your time I was born here and I will die here and no one knows qaddar

Trending

Latest posts