I will get married soon

BBA and Finance
There is no work in the Gulf except public services You don't earn much and you waste your time I was born here and I will die here and no one knows qaddar
Bro with all due respect why are you Studying Finance in Hargeisa accounting I understand, but Finance ??????

:ayaanswag:

I don't click links. Especially not left by a barely literate, sexist, freshie oo dhowr kalmadood oo Af Ingriis ah ku faaniya.
This brother just said “I’m going to marry a 17 years girl” and now look at your useless kafira ass speaking about sexist literature and other bullshit, lol you single ass go play with Drake or something guess his pro with what you call “sexist literature”.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
This brother just said “I’m going to marry a 17 years girl” and now look at your useless kafira ass speaking about sexist literature and other bullshit, lol you single ass go play with Drake or something guess his pro with what you call “sexist literature”.
funny thing is she’s married you tried it :mjlol:

First of all, I don't get paid to decipher gibberish waryaa. Secondly, intaadan ii takfiirin, Af Soomali wax ku soo qor, waa hadaaba afkaaga hooyo taqaanid.

Jaahilsana wuxu 😂😂