I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

Did you even read what I wrote? I do not see the point of a MAPs label. Other than to politicize their plight. Furthermore, slowly work to shift public perception in favour of their inclusion or, worse, the acceptance of their 'desired' lifestyle.

A MAP that watches explicit underage material should be locked up. If they do no harm and are law-abiding, why announce to the world that they are MAPs? It will only generate suspicion and lead to their social ostracism.

Suppose a man identifies as EFSA (Exclusively Forced Sex Attracted). He has no rhyme or reason for getting a little rapey feeling inside. Seems to be only sexually excited upon hearing a declined sexual request and imagines what it would be like to push boundaries but declares he is not a rapist and would never act out his desire to transgress. Instinct would tell you to dial 911 or grab a gun.
Calling The Police Help GIF by TallBoyz
1.It makes it easier for them to come out and get help, I disagree with them labelling themselves as this in general and being public about it, I only agree with it as a term people use when treating people of this condition, not a public image or label that we see people calling themselves, it helps people get help for their problem without being labelled a pedophile and being drawn away to they hideouts where noone can find and help them

2.There is a discussion on this in general about CP, one argument states that the CP in and within itself is immoral which everyone agrees with, but some people state, that if it is animated or not actual CP but imitates it then it is still moral as no harm is being done and everyone has the right to do what they want, they shouldn't announce they are MAPs, from my understanding its just a term used for people but not something people are proud of or label themselves as. If I am wrong and it is like LGBTQ+ then it is completely weird and wrong

3. There are alot of men like that who exclusively watch pron like that but according to the law it is not illegal and it is fine as long as they don't do it in real life(I disagree with this) but hey this is our government

Not gonna lie, I'd rather we just kill pedos. That way, it'll act as a simple and cheap deterrent. The money that would have been used for them could be spent on mental health treatment for kids impacted by pedos. Why waste tax payer money on supporting pedos?
Youre not thinking big picture.

Ignoring the ethical disregard, if youre killing pedophiles you either have to be able spot them with a pedo-radar, or you have to do it after they’ve been caught molesting/etc. The death penslet is a whole other discussion, but it will only kill the ones caught after the fact. Measures like this might cost some money, but they stop /might stop people committing acts, and thats moter important than killing the perpetrator.

This thread is the very definition of those in glass houses who shouldn't throw stones. The so called Pedophilia ranted about the west is rampant in the Islamic community especially back home. As mentioned the Elephant in the room has made it permissible for a marriage contract to be drawn up whatever the age and niggas will shout "BUt BUt Ma ShaRiA lAw".

This thread is the very definition of those in glass houses who shouldn't throw stones. The so called Pedophilia ranted about the west is rampant in the Islamic community especially back home. As mentioned the Elephant in the room has made it permissible for a marriage contract to be drawn up whatever the age and niggas will shout "BUt BUt Ma ShaRiA lAw".
Its cognitive dissonance, just like most Muslims in the west, they hold views which end up going agaisnt certain parts of the deen

The elite push this because many are low-key pedorasts or friends with them. They engage in all manners of debauchery and taboo breaking (i.e group sex and beastiality). The only difference is they often get away with the illegal stuff by settling out of court and paying hush money.

Also, bear in mind in 2016 Trudeau vowed to decriminalize certain sex acts for the under age. The legal age of consent for all sex acts dropped from 18 to 16 in 2019. These small legal changes give you an idea about the slow and insidious creep into pedophilia and grooming.
Exactly sis, sex education becomes popular on schools to make the new generation more "informed". Guess that they will soon drop the legal age of consent to 15-14.

Exactly sis, sex education becomes popular on schools to make the new generation more "informed". Guess that they will soon drop the legal age of consent to 15-14.
they will never do that, more likely they will make it even higher, the west is the one who made the age of consent at 18 in the first place when it didn't exist in the past, even if a person is past the age of consent if someone alot older than them has a relationship with them it is frowned upon by everyone.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
they will never do that, more likely they will make it even higher, the west is the one who made the age of consent at 18 in the first place when it didn't exist in the past, even if a person is past the age of consent if someone alot older than them has a relationship with them it is frowned upon by everyone.
You will never get through to these people mate let it rest warya :mjlaugh:

Yea pedos and predators are rampant in society, especially towards little girls. Many women will tell you they got the most catcalling and leering in their preteen/teen years and it stopped in their 20’s when they started looking like a fully adult woman.

I remember men eyeing me and leering at me when I was only 9-10 years old. It’s truly sickening and it makes me scared to have children especially daughters walahi this world is evil

Yep!

How come every single girl and woman has either been molested, raped or leered at by a male. Even the ones that are related to them, there are many males (boys and men, not just men btw) who have zero boundaries, they don't care if it's a child or even their relative.

It's very disturbing.

So, yes, plenty of them will line up to get child bride and child girlfriends and boyfriends.

There are also nasty women predators out there, I remember seeing adult women who were into those little boys in boybands and that Justin Bieber markuu gabar yar uu eekaa. How many times have we heard about those disgusting female teachers who groom and rape little boys in schools. I don't even care if the female teacher was in her 20s and the boy 15/16, she's still a sick predator.

These people need to have their brains studies, there has to be a chemical imbalance of some sort.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
teens are for teens bro,
but if a lady is 16-17 girl to
a responsible 21 y.o male
then that's acceptable with
parent's consent of course.

I think if two teenagers at
same age range 14-15 wish
To marry young as the old days
Then ALLOW IT. [If imaam approved of course]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Older people should control their urges,
Who dares be an abusive monster to the
Innocent Young Ones who wish to blossom
For their own selfish uncaring pleasure?! Hmph

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Trust me, these are the same people who say mature minors with mental health issues can end their lives under assisted suicide without their parents permission. They are capable of anything.
There are also nasty women predators out there, I remember seeing adult women who were into those little boys in boybands and that Justin Bieber markuu gabar yar uu eekaa. How many times have we heard about those disgusting female teachers who groom and rape little boys in schools. I don't even care if the female teacher was in her 20s and the boy 15/16, she's still a sick predator.

These people need to have their brains studies, there has to be a chemical imbalance of some sort.
This behaviour is considered illegal as the teacher is in a position of authority. The power dynamic is at play. I can only surmise the teacher has narcissistic or psychopathic tendencies.

I should preface that the Rockefeller Foundation since the late 1930s spent hundreds of thousands on sexual research to facilitate what would fuel the sexual revolution much later.

As I said before, Alfred Kinsey promoted debauchery in society through his fraudulent research on sex in males and females. This man believed no sex act was wrong.

It was the foundation of his research that helped to shift societal attitudes about sex. Allowing the likes of Hugh Hefner to gain legitimacy in promoting p*rnography. And with the accessibility to p*rn came a host of problems. We should not be surprised that from 1960 to 2000 there was an increase in reported rapes by 400% in the US. Coincidence I think not.

As Professor Judith Reisman poignantly said in the clip of her book "Sexual Sabatogue" p*rn is part of the perversion and corruption of morality and it should be banned.

15/16 is a grown adult not a boy, the women are not predators, in fact the boys are probably the ones who want it more than the women, no 15 year old boy is getting Graped by a women:ftw9nwa:

Of course it's predatory.

Do you send your sons to school to learn or to be manipulated and groomed into sex by adults? It's a rape of his innocence and the trust bestowed upon her by the school etc.

Trending