I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Its clear u have no respect for the religion because you are lying against the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam and have no knowledge of Islam
How are you for Islam if you tarnish the age ranges of the Prophet and His Wife? Gross. You have no respect as a person if you think it is permissible to be a abusive monster to use young girls sexually because you use twisted reasoning to justify it by religion?? At least things I say come from my own heart to my own head. You do not vision.

How are you for Islam if you tarnish the age ranges of the Prophet and His Wife? Gross. You have no respect as a person if you think it is permissible to be a abusive monster to use young girls sexually because you use twisted reasoning to justify it by religion?? At least things I say come from my own heart to my own head. You do not vision.
If you are a kuffar and too arrogant to have a conversation with me then I can't help you, you are like a brick wall, having a relationship with a young girl does not make you a monster
the Prophet sallallahi alayhi wasalm married Aaishah and hafsa and juwariyyah when he was in his 50s and they were 9 20 and 20, this is a historical fact, there is no tarnishing or misninformation here, scholars all agree on this, and so do historians. You are the ignorant one here.

Latest posts