I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

Of course it's predatory.

Do you send your sons to school to learn or to be manipulated and groomed into sex by adults? It's a rape of his innocence and the trust bestowed upon her by the school etc.
You guys make me laugh so much, you are so naive, if any boy in the world is having sex at 15/16 he knows exactly what he is doing, he enjoys it and chose it, in fact this entire conversation about 15/16 year olds being victims is even better for them because they can have sex with any women they want then claim that they were victims and get away with it, it is a win/win for the boys and the women are the ones loosing

No 15/16 year old is being manipulated, have you ever met one before, they will be the ones manipulating the teachers, not the opposite way round,it isn't grooming is it, they have full capacity to make decisions and have been through puberty, they aren't empty skulls, the way you guys talk about teenagers is like they are mentally incapable of making any decisions and are mentally retarded, in fact you guys are part of the problem, you treat people like kids they will act like kids, you expect them to act like babies they will act like babies, this is why teenage boys think they can do everything they want, they get no consequences for their actions and can do what they like, they are only a kid after all, what do you expect.

I know what boys are like, we are the ones scheming to have sex with the teacher not the opposite way round, the fact you think a teacher grooms a 15 year old boy is hilarious

In the future we are going to consider anyone under 25 a child, and if someone sleep with an under 25 year old they will be called a pedophile and groomed this person.

What the heck they are not going to normalize pedophilia. Actually in most countries practicing of pedophilia is illegal. You guys are mistaking is pedophilia with minor abuse. Minor abuse is when an adult have sex with someone below the age of consent. In most places I believe it would be below 15 years old. Pedophilia on the other hand is the attraction to children, and I don't mean teenagers(adolescentes) but actual kids, those that did not hit puberty yet. And being a pedophile means you are attracted to individuais that did not hit puberty, so it is a mental illness that is not exactly a crime, but the practice of this dark desires is crime. So if one have pedophilia illness is not crime, but practicing is a crime, it is a subset of minor abuse. All pedophilia is considered minor abuse, but not all minor abuse is pedophilia because some of those below age of consent are not kids anymore, but teens that already finished puberty. Hence said, a 25 dating a 17 is neither minor abuse nor pedophilia by any means in psychological and legal umbrella, it's just more age-gap American crap, ageism is real there.

So when one says "pedophilia is going to be legalizad" what comes in mind is that those below 16 would be allowed to date, let's say, 9 years old. Gross
But a 21 to dating a 17 are just to young people dating as it always happened.

It will be normalised in Japan first. Their idea of beauty is already pedophilic in nature
You must not know but the age of consent there is already low, really low. The age of consent there is 13, I think they only lost in the regard to Nigeria, where it is 11 yo. That's the lower one and pedophilia in its true essence.

Men are naturally attracted to control and dominance. So since the modern woman knows too much- they go for little little little girls.

In fact the more child like size a woman is- the more valuable she becomes to his libido.

Exhibit A Photo below

View attachment 247630

Attachments

• 3AE9FA7A-311D-450D-9DCC-B859772F0D75.png
    3AE9FA7A-311D-450D-9DCC-B859772F0D75.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 25

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Who defines what common sense is?

It's not who, it's how common sense is defined
By the dictionary:
good sense and sound judgment in practical matters:
"a common-sense approach" ยท "use your common sense"
--------------------------------------------------------------

most people prefer people their own age ranges, true fact.
people with-in age ranges have more in common due to
similarities of life style, tastes, ideas, (pop) culture, e.t.c.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Think about it like this,
Two teenagers have the
World In Common Today
They'll like eachother for
Similar various reasons at
Mind. They call it puppy love
Because of a purer closeness.

Two grown adults, who been
Through the nasty-nasty with
A huge appetite for lust will not
Fulfill the needs to their teen lovers
Because that is not how young people
Should be loved. Lust isn't true love. no.

Think about it like this, two teens would
Hook up and spend their entire lives together.
Adults would hook up and then divorce ways
The very next day. Innocence is precious to the
Truth. Especially keeping things balanced. Well

Anyone who isn't innocent, has to mentally find
Other means to fulfill themselves than losing out.
[Please be healthy minded, no support to sex abuse.]

{Protect the innocent young ones, they're precious to growing up to a healthy society of tomorrow that we all need. Without these kind of problems existing. Also we need to help those that are permissible to these mental illnesses. Because, they nurtured the wrong mindsets to allow the wrong things grow inside them. It takes good honest people with strong virtue to take on these complications on top of other problems to rehabilitate into fully functional better tomorrow that could be today. We shouldn't allow this to continue. Let's practice a kinder world among oursevles, the real real. No more broken love world.}

Last edited:
It's not who, it's how common sense is defined
By the dictionary:
good sense and sound judgment in practical matters:
"a common-sense approach" ยท "use your common sense"
--------------------------------------------------------------

most people prefer people their own age ranges, true fact.
people with-in age ranges have more in common due to
similarities of life style, tastes, ideas, (pop) culture, e.t.c.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Think about it like this,
Two teenagers have the
World In Common Today
They'll like eachother for
Similar various reasons at
Mind. They call it puppy love
Because of a purer closeness.

Two grown adults, who been
Through the nasty-nasty with
A huge appetite for lust will not
Fulfill the needs to their teen lovers
Because that is not how young people
Should be loved. Lust isn't true love. no.

Think about it like this, two teens would
Hook up and spend their entire lives together.
Adults would hook up and then divorce ways
The very next day. Innocence is precious to the
Truth. Especially keeping things balanced. Well

Anyone who isn't innocent, has to mentally find
Other means to fulfill themselves than losing out.
[Please be healthy minded, no support to sex abuse.]

{Protect the innocent young ones, they're precious to growing up to a healthy society of tomorrow that we all need. Without these kind of problems existing. Also we need to help those that are permissible to these mental illnesses. Because, they nurtured the wrong mindsets to allow the wrong things grow inside them. It takes good honest people with strong virtue to take on these complications on top of other problems to rehabilitate into fully functional better tomorrow that could be today. We shouldn't allow this to continue. Let's practice a kinder world among oursevles, the real real. No more broken love world.}
This entire post is waffle, you haven't given me one reason why it is immoral or common sense, all you did is give me your personal opinions on why the relationship wouldn't work from your own perspective like abdigaal, your not giving any solid facts, just opinions.

Their is no reason why a older person and a young person cannot have a sucesful marriage, you do realise the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam married Aaishah when she was 6, he married hafsa when she was 20 and he was around 53, juwayriyyah when she was 20 and he was 58,
The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallams daughter was married at 9,it wasn't consumated, and then she divorced around 11/12, then got married to Uthman RA around the age of 13/14
and Uthman RA was around 40
The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallams other daughter zainab was married off before she was 11 to abul as

This was completely normal for their culture at the time, and was completely fine to them, their marriages were succesful marriages.
So all your points, are really just cultural views and customs, it doesn't make it immoral or wrong, it just means you don't understand it.
again provide me with one good reason why it is bad.

As wrong as it might seem to us, two adult men wrecking each other's rectal passage isn't even in the same league as pedophilia. Unlike gays, there's no such thing as consent when it comes to pedos. They can't even satiate their sexual desires by using ography without inflicting hard on children.

I said if they had any noblity, they'd chemically castrate themselves, not kill themselves. Don't put words in my mouth. And chill the f*ck out with the weird "devil's advocate" shit mate:camby:
You are right when it comes to this society where fornication, and animalistic behavior is normalized.

This entire post is waffle, you haven't given me one reason why it is immoral or common sense, all you did is give me your personal opinions on why the relationship wouldn't work from your own perspective like abdigaal, your not giving any solid facts, just opinions.

Their is no reason why a older person and a young person cannot have a sucesful marriage, you do realise the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam married Aaishah when she was 6, he married hafsa when she was 20 and he was around 53, juwayriyyah when she was 20 and he was 58,
The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallams daughter was married at 9,it wasn't consumated, and then she divorced around 11/12, then got married to Uthman RA around the age of 13/14
and Uthman RA was around 40
The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallams other daughter zainab was married off before she was 11 to abul as

This was completely normal for their culture at the time, and was completely fine to them, their marriages were succesful marriages.
So all your points, are really just cultural views and customs, it doesn't make it immoral or wrong, it just means you don't understand it.
again provide me with one good reason why it is bad.
Either way, itโ€™s better for young people to marry fellow young people. I can say itโ€™s better, even from a Deeni perspective as the Prophet s.a.w rejected a Sahaba for Fatima for being too old and her being too young:

It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin Buraidah that his father said: "Abu Bakr and 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, proposed marriage to Fatimah but the Messenger of Allah said: 'She is young.' Then 'Ali proposed marriage to her and he married her to him."

ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุญูุณูŽูŠู’ู†ู ุจู’ู†ู ุญูุฑูŽูŠู’ุซูุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ููŽุถู’ู„ู ุจู’ู†ู ู…ููˆุณูŽู‰ุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงู„ู’ุญูุณูŽูŠู’ู†ู ุจู’ู†ู ูˆูŽุงู‚ูุฏูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุจู’ู†ู ุจูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฏูŽุฉูŽุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠู‡ูุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฎูŽุทูŽุจูŽ ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑู ูˆูŽุนูู…ูŽุฑู ุฑุถู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ู…ุง ููŽุงุทูู…ูŽุฉูŽ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… โ€ "โ€ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ุตูŽุบููŠุฑูŽุฉูŒ โ€"โ€ โ€.โ€ ููŽุฎูŽุทูŽุจูŽู‡ูŽุง ุนูŽู„ููŠู‘ูŒ ููŽุฒูŽูˆู‘ูŽุฌูŽู‡ูŽุง ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู โ€.โ€

Grade:Sahih(Darussalam)

Yes, the Prophet s.a.w was married to women whom he was a lot older than, but this Hadith shows that the idea of someone being too old isnโ€™t a new concept.

Scholarly opinion:

Al-Qari said, โ€œThe meaning is that she was too young to be suitable for the older age of Abu Bakr and Umar, so the Prophet married her to Ali, who was of suitable age.โ€

Source: Mirqaฬ„t al-Mafaฬ„tiฬ„hฬฃ 6104

ุนูŽู†ู’ ุจูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฏูŽุฉ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฎูŽุทูŽุจูŽ ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑู ูˆูŽุนูู…ูŽุฑู ุฑูŽุถููŠูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู†ู’ู‡ูู…ูŽุง ููŽุงุทูู…ูŽุฉูŽ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ุตูŽุบููŠุฑูŽุฉูŒ ููŽุฎูŽุทูŽุจูŽู‡ูŽุง ุนูŽู„ููŠู‘ูŒ ููŽุฒูŽูˆู‘ูŽุฌูŽู‡ูŽุง ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู

3221 ุณู†ู† ุงู„ู†ุณุงุฆูŠ ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ู†ูƒุงุญ ุชุฒูˆุฌ ุงู„ู…ุฑุฃุฉ ู…ุซู„ู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ุณู†

3221 ุงู„ู…ุญุฏุซ ุงู„ุฃู„ุจุงู†ูŠ ุฎู„ุงุตุฉ ุญูƒู… ุงู„ู…ุญุฏุซ ุฅุณู†ุงุฏู‡ ุตุญูŠุญ ููŠ ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู„ู†ุณุงุฆูŠ

ู‚ุงู„ ุงู„ู‚ุงุฑูŠ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฑูŽุงุฏู ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ุตูŽุบููŠุฑูŽุฉูŒ ุจูุงู„ู†ู‘ูุณู’ุจูŽุฉู ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูู…ูŽุง ู„ููƒูุจูŽุฑู ุณูู†ู‘ูู‡ูู…ูŽุง ูˆูŽุฒูŽูˆู‘ูŽุฌูŽู‡ูŽุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุนูŽู„ููŠู‘ู ู„ูู…ูู†ูŽุงุณูŽุจูŽุฉู ุณูู†ู‘ูู‡ู ู„ูŽู‡ูŽุง

6104 ู…ุฑู‚ุงุฉ ุงู„

Either way, itโ€™s better for young people to marry fellow young people. I can say itโ€™s better, even from a Deeni perspective as the Prophet s.a.w rejected a Sahaba for Fatima for being too old and her being too young:

It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin Buraidah that his father said: "Abu Bakr and 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, proposed marriage to Fatimah but the Messenger of Allah said: 'She is young.' Then 'Ali proposed marriage to her and he married her to him."

ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ุญูุณูŽูŠู’ู†ู ุจู’ู†ู ุญูุฑูŽูŠู’ุซูุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงู„ู’ููŽุถู’ู„ู ุจู’ู†ู ู…ููˆุณูŽู‰ุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงู„ู’ุญูุณูŽูŠู’ู†ู ุจู’ู†ู ูˆูŽุงู‚ูุฏูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุจู’ู†ู ุจูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฏูŽุฉูŽุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠู‡ูุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฎูŽุทูŽุจูŽ ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑู ูˆูŽุนูู…ูŽุฑู ุฑุถู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู†ู‡ู…ุง ููŽุงุทูู…ูŽุฉูŽ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… โ€ "โ€ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ุตูŽุบููŠุฑูŽุฉูŒ โ€"โ€ โ€.โ€ ููŽุฎูŽุทูŽุจูŽู‡ูŽุง ุนูŽู„ููŠู‘ูŒ ููŽุฒูŽูˆู‘ูŽุฌูŽู‡ูŽุง ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู โ€.โ€

Grade:Sahih(Darussalam)

Yes, the Prophet s.a.w was married to women whom he was a lot older than, but this Hadith shows that the idea of someone being too old isnโ€™t a new concept.

Scholarly opinion:

Al-Qari said, โ€œThe meaning is that she was too young to be suitable for the older age of Abu Bakr and Umar, so the Prophet married her to Ali, who was of suitable age.โ€

Source: Mirqaฬ„t al-Mafaฬ„tiฬ„hฬฃ 6104

ุนูŽู†ู’ ุจูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฏูŽุฉ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฎูŽุทูŽุจูŽ ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุจูŽูƒู’ุฑู ูˆูŽุนูู…ูŽุฑู ุฑูŽุถููŠูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู†ู’ู‡ูู…ูŽุง ููŽุงุทูู…ูŽุฉูŽ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ุตูŽุบููŠุฑูŽุฉูŒ ููŽุฎูŽุทูŽุจูŽู‡ูŽุง ุนูŽู„ููŠู‘ูŒ ููŽุฒูŽูˆู‘ูŽุฌูŽู‡ูŽุง ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู

3221 ุณู†ู† ุงู„ู†ุณุงุฆูŠ ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ู†ูƒุงุญ ุชุฒูˆุฌ ุงู„ู…ุฑุฃุฉ ู…ุซู„ู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ุณู†

3221 ุงู„ู…ุญุฏุซ ุงู„ุฃู„ุจุงู†ูŠ ุฎู„ุงุตุฉ ุญูƒู… ุงู„ู…ุญุฏุซ ุฅุณู†ุงุฏู‡ ุตุญูŠุญ ููŠ ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู„ู†ุณุงุฆูŠ

ู‚ุงู„ ุงู„ู‚ุงุฑูŠ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฑูŽุงุฏู ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ุตูŽุบููŠุฑูŽุฉูŒ ุจูุงู„ู†ู‘ูุณู’ุจูŽุฉู ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูู…ูŽุง ู„ููƒูุจูŽุฑู ุณูู†ู‘ูู‡ูู…ูŽุง ูˆูŽุฒูŽูˆู‘ูŽุฌูŽู‡ูŽุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุนูŽู„ููŠู‘ู ู„ูู…ูู†ูŽุงุณูŽุจูŽุฉู ุณูู†ู‘ูู‡ู ู„ูŽู‡ูŽุง

6104 ู…ุฑู‚ุงุฉ ุงู„
Thats not the point of my post, these guys are saying if a older person marries a young person they are a pedophile and evil and wrong.
I am simply countering that by saying in the past people had succesful relationships with massive age gaps and in the deen it is not haram or makrooh.
The deens perspective on this takes into account cultural customs and the like, if a young girl is suitable for an older man and the parents think it is in her best interest, and she is fine with it, then it is fine
but if it is not suitable for her for whatever reason then you have the decision as the person or the parents to deny this marriage.
The point is the deen is doesn't say you should have a massive age gap or small, rather it is felxible for each time and place
these guys in the thread saying anyone who is interested in a young girl is a sexual deviant and disgusting is going agaisnt the deen, all the responses I have heard are cultural responses and personl preferences, they don't say how it is anyway immoral.
So my point still stands, and the guy I responded to and abdifreedom still hasn't made a good response to any of my posts except "we aren't interested in young girls as old adults, the relationship won't work we have nothing in common, I find it weird, therefore it is wrong"
they are projecting their own feelings towards this topic on to anyone who does it, problem is it is just there opinion