I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

Yea pedos and predators are rampant in society, especially towards little girls. Many women will tell you they got the most catcalling and leering in their preteen/teen years and it stopped in their 20’s when they started looking like a fully adult woman.

I remember men eyeing me and leering at me when I was only 9-10 years old. It’s truly sickening and it makes me scared to have children especially daughters walahi this world is evil

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Its close enough to answer that your gonna get from me, and it is also irrelevant to the discussion

It's the only relevant information to the discussion.

I doubt you are between those ages. If you were 21 or 22, you wouldn't have hid your age. You wouldn't have included 18 and 19 and 20 if you were early 20s too. You would have left those ages out. That means you're not in that age group at all. You added those ages to appear younger. You're 25 or older.

You have no business having sex with or marrying a 17 year old, who is in their last year in high school in most cases by the way. People graduate college or university by 21 to 23. So you want a 17 year old who has not even left high school while you should have been in the workforce by now? What do you have in common with the 17 year old? What are you going to talk about day to day? You are in different life stages. Forget about their babyface appearance.

17 year olds don't even want you. They want someone no older than 20 anyway. Only in Somalia will they reluctantly go for you due to their economic situation.

I doubt you are between those ages. If you were 21 or 22, you wouldn't have hid your age. You wouldn't have included 18 and 19 and 20 if you were early 20s too. You would have left those ages out. That means you're not in that age group at all. You added those ages to appear younger. You're 25 or older.
I like your detective work here
will smith mystery GIF

But its wrong, wallahi I am between 18-25, I am not over 25 years old.
You have no business having sex with or marrying a 17 year old, who is in their last year in high school in most cases by the way. People graduate college or university by 21 to 23. So you want a 17 year old who has not even left high school while you should have been in the workforce by now? What do you have in common with the 17 year old? What are you going to talk about day to day? You are in different life stages.
This is more of an argument about the context of time we live in not if a 17 year old is mature enough to be considered and adult, in the west we mature much later and its built in a way where you are not going to be in good relationship with anyone under a certain age,

That being said there is nothing intrinsically wrong with someone being in a relationship with a 17 year old, wdym what do you have in common with a 17 year old? You have a closed minded view of life, there are lots of things that different people can have in common, a relationship is more than just being the same age group as someone and relating to them, so what you are in different life stages, who are you to judge somebody elses relationship, if it works for them, then fine, you seem to be projecting too much.

Again bring me proof objectivley that a 17 year old is a child, not your opinion.
17 year olds don't even want you. They want someone no older than 20 anyway. Only in Somalia will they reluctantly go for you due to their economic situation.
Thats a lie, when I was in school we all used to move to girls who were much old than us, the game is the game, as a man from the age of puberty you are attracted to and like women of any age, but still, if the relationship works, who cares?

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I like your detective work here
will smith mystery GIF

But its wrong, wallahi I am between 18-25, I am not over 25 years old.

This is more of an argument about the context of time we live in not if a 17 year old is mature enough to be considered and adult, in the west we mature much later and its built in a way where you are not going to be in good relationship with anyone under a certain age,

That being said there is nothing intrinsically wrong with someone being in a relationship with a 17 year old, wdym what do you have in common with a 17 year old? You have a closed minded view of life, there are lots of things that different people can have in common, a relationship is more than just being the same age group as someone and relating to them, so what you are in different life stages, who are you to judge somebody elses relationship, if it works for them, then fine, you seem to be projecting too much.

Again bring me proof objectivley that a 17 year old is a child, not your opinion.

Thats a lie, when I was in school we all used to move to girls who were much old than us, the game is the game, as a man from the age of puberty you are attracted to and like women of any age, but still, if the relationship works, who cares?

No abo in the west is going to allow their 17 year old daughter marry a 25 year old man like you. Only in your pedo wet dreams.

Yes many 17 year old boys will have sex with much older women. The women should have not allowed it. They took advantage of them. They too are creeps like you. They go after them because 17 year olds are at peak testosterone levels and are sexually at their prime. They're predators.

@Nak-Muay-Femeu @Sophisticate
L takes. Retarded understanding resulting in flawed conclusions.

Pedophiles exist, as they have and as they will. Be it a sin or a psychological condition. Do you hate child molesters @Nak-Muay-Femeu ? Cuz then you should applaud the Scotty popo. Theyre definitively not fucking normalizing pedophilia.
The Scotty popos used MAP when talking a bout a project «[] to develop understanding and approach to avoid the victimization of children by engaging Minor-Attracted People (MAPs) and providing them with the necessary support, treatment and guidance to help prevent criminal activities.”

This is common procedure in countries with good police + health care systems. Because actually helping people *not act on pedophilia* is *good*. A part of that includes de-stigmatization of the *urge*, so that those who might fancy a kid for some fucking reason, *but doesnt want to be a pedophile or act on it* can get private help. Including those previously convicted.

Such understanding requires the ability to understand on a big picture the nuances of distusting things people dont want to think about. :sass1:Or youll end up a dumbfuck who immediately thinks preventivt pedophilia = normalizing pedophilia.:sass2:

Goddamn what a fucking shit show of a comment @Sophisticate

Canada only changed the age of consent for ANAL SEX to 16, from 18. Bussy consent was already 16, actually UP from 14(!) in 2008.:damn:

The women should have not allowed it. They took advantage of them.
christian bale laughing GIF

You speak like a virgin sometimes
No the boys took advantage of the older women, got what they wanted, never spoke to them again and got away with it, ain't no women taking advantage of a young boy unless she forces him to do something he doesn't want, when you are a kid going to girls of any age you are the one pursuing the women not the opposite way round.
No abo in the west is going to allow their 17 year old daughter marry a 25 year old man.
Thats because they live in the west and its our current cultural climate, it has nothing to do whether it is moral or not
Only in your pedo wet dreams.
Don't call me that not only is it disrespectful and a lie but nothing about seeing a 17 year old as an adult is bein a pediophile, you are so deep in your ignorant mindset you don't realise how wrong you are by labelling a fully grown person a child because they have the number 17 as their age
They go after them because 17 year olds have higher testosterone and are sexually at their prime. They're predators.
opposite way round

@Nak-Muay-Femeu @Sophisticate
L takes. Retarded understanding resulting in flawed conclusions.

Pedophiles exist, as they have and as they will. Be it a sin or a psychological condition. Do you hate child molesters @Nak-Muay-Femeu ? Cuz then you should applaud the Scotty popo. Theyre definitively not fucking normalizing pedophilia.
The Scotty popos used MAP when talking a bout a project «[] to develop understanding and approach to avoid the victimization of children by engaging Minor-Attracted People (MAPs) and providing them with the necessary support, treatment and guidance to help prevent criminal activities.”

This is common procedure in countries with good police + health care systems. Because actually helping people *not act on pedophilia* is *good*. A part of that includes de-stigmatization of the *urge*, so that those who might fancy a kid for some fucking reason, *but doesnt want to be a pedophile or act on it* can get private help. Including those previously convicted.

Such understanding requires the ability to understand on a big picture the nuances of distusting things people dont want to think about. :sass1:Or youll end up a dumbfuck who immediately thinks preventivt pedophilia = normalizing pedophilia.:sass2:

Goddamn what a fucking shit show of a comment @Sophisticate

Canada only changed the age of consent for ANAL SEX to 16, from 18. Bussy consent was already 16, actually UP from 14(!) in 2008.:damn:
Not gonna lie, I'd rather we just kill pedos. That way, it'll act as a simple and cheap deterrent. The money that would have been used for them could be spent on mental health treatment for kids impacted by pedos. Why waste tax payer money on supporting pedos?

Not gonna lie, I'd rather we just kill pedos. That way, it'll act as a simple and cheap deterrent. The money that would have been used for them could be spent on mental health treatment for kids impacted by pedos. Why waste tax payer money on supporting pedos?
How will you know they are pedos if they never admit it to you and do everything in secret?

How will you know they are pedos if they never admit it to you and do everything in secret?
Good question ngl. I guess we would have to focus on how to prevent these cases. I guess normalizing speaking out to these kind of attacks from kids would be a good step. I feel like any stigma to talk should be removed.

Good question ngl. I guess we would have to focus on how to prevent these cases. I guess normalizing speaking out to these kind of attacks from kids would be a good step. I feel like any stigma to talk should be removed.
Yes.
Don't you think stigmatising it and saying anyone who comes out as a pedophile will get killed will just make it more dificult to find them and help them because they are just going to hide it even more

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Lol @ me a virgin.

Don't call me that not only is it disrespectful and a lie but nothing about seeing a 17 year old as an adult is bein a pediophile, you are so deep in your ignorant mindset you don't realise how wrong you are by labelling a fully grown person a child because they have the number 17 as their age

If you have no issue with a 17 year old, you would have no issue with a 15 or 16 year old. Your age group should start at 22. Anything lower than that is predatory for your age. There are obvious physical and emotional similarities that aligns with a 25 year old.

Lol @ me a virgin.

If you have no issue with a 17 year old, you would have no issue with a 15 or 16 year old. Your age group should start at 22. Anything lower than that is predatory for your age. There are obvious physical and emotional similarities that aligns with a 25 year old.
What is your problem with considering a 17 year old an adult?
Is it because they are not physcially mature enough for sex?
Or they are not mentally mature enough for sex?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Lol @ me a virgin.

Thought you might like this article since you and me share similar views on this:
https://www.stuyspec.com/opinions/the-media-is-a-pedophile