I know some of you have been raised by weak on the deen parents.Were u allowed 2 celebrate Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know no one here has celebrated Christmas at home so why ask dumb questions?

Even the children growing up today with young Somali parents who just got married are not celebrating it

I know this family dhulo mum and warsangali dad who celebrated Christmas and had the tree every year till their son passed away from cancer, today the mum teaches kids Quran in her home.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I think garooweboy is @Air Jalam and zubayr I already know. Quark is here too. interesting lol. I really had no idea so many people came here.

I dislike that place bro. I lost interest when some of the mods were caught gossiping about a girl. It's almost dead now..good riddance I say. You should join our fifa thread sxb.

Place got stale as f*ck and repetitive, always talking about either horrific qabyaalad or marriage kkkkkk

Place got stale as f*ck and repetitive, always talking about either horrific qabyaalad or marriage kkkkkk
I don't know why the people just don't shukansi each other bro. I mean, if the topics keeps poping up, there is no shame in trying one of the posters out.:manny: Besides, even the qabyaalad died down which is not a bad thing I guess. I peeped in couple days ago and saw teeri the crazy ogaden guy picking fights with isaqs and that was the only topic posted from that day.:drakelaugh:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:ftw9nwa:
Same. We weren't allowed to take money, it was rude :ftw9nwa:

Mom's smiling at all, but giving you that secret sideways look like :browtf:sifican taaaaaake it, I dare you see if my name isn't Vix's hoyo!:fittytousand:

These guys talking $400, and talking eid spirit when they have no adib and serious case of aruris.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kkkkkkk

Don't you guys have many relatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending