I know some of you have been raised by weak on the deen parents.Were u allowed 2 celebrate Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
May parents were very strict, especially my mom.My mom will always be like "gaalo uff, gaalo akhas". When I was in primary school and it was in the month December,every child in the class had to bring a gift and give it secretly to the teacher.And then each day, a child will get a random gift from all the gifts the class collected.You are not suppose to tell anyone of your gift. My mom bought a collection of glittering colouring pens for me to take to the school as a gift. Then after a few days, one white boy received my gift. I felt bad when I saw the boy's face when he opened the package. He got suspicious of me for some reason and asked me if I was the one who brought this gift. I had to tell him the truth :meleshame:.

After a few days,I received my gift and it was the best gift. It was a laser. The boys in my class were like "you lucky".:manny:
To be honest,it was pretty unfair.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Anyone who says they did are lying. Somali family with Christmas tree, lets not pretend!

My dad wasn't religious and still isn't. He often used to tell me "wadaadada iska ilaali waryaa" because he never trusted sheikhs and wadaads.. Maybe he inadvertently contributed to me becoming Atheist.

There are pics of baby me wearing Santa hats.

Eids used to be lit tbf. Used to look forward to them a lot.
How old were you when you turned?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why would we celebrate Christmas? :drakewtf::draketf:

I remember Hooyo whooped my ass twice when I was in 7th grade for suggesting we should get a Christmas tree because it looks beautiful, when I said I was joking, she slapped me for joking about that shit. :bell:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Anyone who says they did are lying. Somali family with Christmas tree, lets not pretend!

We didn't have a Christmas tree but I used to participate in a lot of Christmas festivities as kid. I love this time of year.

Hutuking
Siciid85
Zubeyr
Garoweboy
Quark

And some more I can't think of.

Maybe we should start a veteran somnetter thread where we can reminisce.
I think garooweboy is @Air Jalam and zubayr I already know. Quark is here too. interesting lol. I really had no idea so many people came here.

I dislike that place bro. I lost interest when some of the mods were caught gossiping about a girl. It's almost dead now..good riddance I say. You should join our fifa thread sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending