I know some of you have been raised by weak on the deen parents.Were u allowed 2 celebrate Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can go about saying the delusional reasons that you perceive to have made you lose the righteous religion but it is evident that this loose control by your parents have contributed to eternal qasaaro. Kulahaa I was allowed to be at Christmas celebration and yet that is not the main cause
The internet made me gaal tbh. And how do you explain @dhegdheer who's had the complete opposite experience as me but turned out gaal anyway?
:lolbron:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
My parents are quite religious @UncleMenace :lolbron:

Ahh so you were just a trial sent from Allah to test your parents. Allah tests those whom he loves.

I am seeing a trend of good families having disobedient children. It's like they go from one extreme to the other. From good people or shit to people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My parents are quite religious @UncleMenace :lolbron:

Surely if we trace back what your parents were back home then I can easily understand why you turned this way.

Looting and raising childrten with that ill-gotten money only turns your kids into eternal qasaaro

Eid was always popping as a child :rejoice: Masjid at 9 am then the rest of the day is having fun, eating out, chilling then there's a Somali Eid party at the evening :banderas:

Doing fuckery with other Somali children was the best :lolbron:

Adeer it's not that complicated. Young adults reach a stage where they question their beliefs -> go online and look for supporting evidence or lack thereof to affirm those beliefs -> beliefs which don't have strong supporting evidence are dropped and others continue. That's how it usually goes

Ahh so you were just a trial sent from Allah to test your parents. Allah tests those whom he loves.

I am seeing a trend of good families having disobedient children. It's like they go from one extreme to the other. From good people or shit to people.

Test kulaha... :drakewtf: I'm a well behaved daughter who always listen to her elders. Any parent would be proud to have me as their daughter. Some measly test lmao allah needs to up his game

I'm good where I am lol you're not going to guilt trip me into anything

Surely if we trace back what your parents were back home then I can easily understand why you turned this way.

Looting and raising childrten with that ill-gotten money only turns your kids into eternal qasaaro

Lol are you accusing them of welfare fraud now?

Both my parent were hard working ppl who worked my entire life. Might not haven been the most glamorous jobs but it put food on the table.

I like how you can't fathom someone turning gaal of their own accord. No they must've had a messed up childhood or something :camby:

Last edited:
I remember when Santa came to our kindergarten we sat on his lap and took pics. I brought the pics home my mom pointed at Santa and said 'sheydanka cad o buran iska ilalai'. And taught me to say 'authubilahi' every time I see it.

I remember when Santa came to our kindergarten we sat on his lap and took pics. I brought the pics home my mom pointed at Santa and said 'sheydanka cad o buran iska ilalai'. And taught me to say 'authubilahi' every time I see it.
I was one of those kids that would pull on his fake beard kkkkk

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My dad wasn't religious and still isn't. He often used to tell me "wadaadada iska ilaali waryaa" because he never trusted sheikhs and wadaads.. Maybe he inadvertently contributed to me becoming Atheist.

There are pics of baby me wearing Santa hats.

Eids used to be lit tbf. Used to look forward to them a lot.

That's sad. I noticed a lot of somali parents become reactionary when they move to the West which is weird. I grew up in one of the most fundamentalist pits of the Arabian Gulf and even they weren't so hostile to Christmas. It's largely seen as a capitalistic symbol there and completely devoid of any religous connotation

World's most expensive indoor tree 7mil

107609521.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

maashalaah adeer! Allah jidka toosan ha kugu rido hana kugu hayo

waraabe

Your superior
Breh I was told by hooyo not to take money from anyone on eid for that was saqajaan behaviour, I remember being offered money and point blank refusing to take it even from a distant ayeeyo lol. Sometimes my mother would force me to take money from relatives to be polite and I would straight up give it someone else. I didn't want anything to do with other people's money .

That is what I call a strict discipline :ahh::banderas:.

Not to brag but everyone comments on my good behaviour and outstanding manners. :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sounds like someone never got eid gifts, or didn't get eid money :ileycry:.

Eid was a proper pay day when I was a kid. On a good eid I could collect $400. Wallahi I am not kidding. I could really feel dat eid spirit my nigga.

Lol If I was lucky I could get 10 bucks

VixR

Veritas
:ftw9nwa:
Breh I was told by hooyo not to take money from anyone on eid for that was saqajaan behaviour, I remember being offered money and point blank refusing to take it even from a distant ayeeyo lol. Sometimes my mother would force me to take money from relatives to be polite and I would straight up give it someone else. I didn't want anything to do with other people's money .

That is what I call a strict discipline :ahh:
:bell:
:banderas:.

Not to brag but everyone comments on my good behaviour and outstanding manners. :manny:
Same. We weren't allowed to take money, it was rude :ftw9nwa:

Mom's smiling at all, but giving you that secret sideways look like :browtf:sifican taaaaaake it, I dare you see if my name isn't Vix's hoyo!:fittytousand:

These guys talking $400, and talking eid spirit when they have no adib and serious case of aruris.

waraabe

Your superior
I might see you in east London. You live around tower hamlets? That's basically were all landers live. Leytons xamar cadcads n Walthamstow n Eastham n stratford is mix.

North London is basically hawiyeland. Its called Little cadado. Habar gidirs even have their own mosques in Tottenham. Its the most miserable place to live. I have lived in Tottenham my entire life. N all I can say is that hawiye's r primitive. They have given the Somali's a really bad name.

There's no respect within the community. If you don't want your kid to take part of the Christmas show don't tell him to tell the teacher. You go to the teacher n tell the teacher.
No I don't live in east london

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending