I have lost faith in Somali Unity and Nationhood. Is there any way Darod can secede from Somalia and become a UN member ?

attash

Amaan Duule
Xorta before talking about Somali unity or even darod unity, why not start with dhulbahante? You guys kill each other every damn day and can’t figure out if you’re pro, anti or neutral to SL.

My god, Somalis are the most delusional people ever. 😂😂
You must have been living under a rock this past year. The vast majority of the Dhulbahante have always been anti-SL and basically every Dhulbahante is anti-SL at this point.

In'sha'allah a charismatic somali man from the low cast somali clans like yibir and tumaal will rise and unify the madax adag geeljires
I bet on yibirs he'll be born out of them
Our unifier we're waiting for you View attachment 289420
I support this wholeheartedly however I don’t care what clan they are from laandheer or laanyar if a noble man came with military acumen and crushed these lamagoodle militias across Somalia he would be forever honored.

Neither are perfect. But one is nationalist. If both were I’d have no horse in this race.
Are you twelve years old? The guy who sikked Ethiopian troops on voters in Beledweyne, who tried to block voting in PL who basically was a c00n for the habesh and handed back qalbidhegax and a lot of freedom fighters was a “nationalist”

Somali nationalism is dead because of clannist idiots like you. At least MBB is openly clannist and corrupt, to lie and think somalis are stupid is a whole step into audicity

Are you twelve years old? The guy who sikked Ethiopian troops on voters in Beledweyne, who tried to block voting in PL who basically was a c00n for the habesh and handed back qalbidhegax and a lot of freedom fighters was a “nationalist”

Somali nationalism is dead because of clannist idiots like you. At least MBB is openly clannist and corrupt, to lie and think somalis are stupid is a whole step into audicity
how disingenuous of you. And it’s morons such as yourself that don’t know a good leader when you see one.

PL is federalist the pres was a confederate. Federalism does not encompass the wider Somalia. He had people from every corner of Somalia in his cabinet. Can’t get any more nationalist than that.

I see your ilk for what they are. Clannist qashin that feel powerful under 4.5.

Discounting minor skirmishes (which happen in every Somali city): Garowe, Jigjiga, Bosaso, Garissa, Wajir... pretty much every Daarood dominated city actually.
no, it's not, stop lying.

Garowe Majerteen
Jijiga Absame
Bosaso Majerteen
Garrisa Ogaden
Wajir Ogaden

I am talking about a city like hargaysa or mogadisho where all darod clans live in big numbers, peacefully side by side. It doesn't exist because yall hate each others' guts.

attash

Amaan Duule
no, it's not, stop lying.

Garowe Majerteen
Jijiga Absame
Bosaso Majerteen
Garrisa Ogaden
Wajir Ogaden

I am talking about a city like hargaysa or mogadisho where all darod clans live in big numbers, peacefully side by side. It doesn't exist because yall hate each others' guts.
I thought you meant there are no Darod cities that are peaceful, my bad. Either way, you're still incorrect. Some of those cities that I mentioned like Garowe and Bosaso are inhabited by many subclans. Bosaso for example, doesn't only have Majeerteen, the Warsangali, Dishiishe and other Hartis inhabit the city in large numbers as well. Garowe doesn't only have Majeerteen either, many Dhulbahante live there too.

As for a city where all Darod subclans live in, that doesn't really exist for geographic reasons. The Darod are simply too widely dispersed. The closest thing we have to that is Kismayo, which is definitely a lot less violent than Mogadishu.

I thought you meant there are no Darod cities that are peaceful, my bad. Either way, you're still incorrect. Some of those cities that I mentioned like Garowe and Bosaso are inhabited by many subclans. Bosaso for example, doesn't only have Majeerteen, the Warsangali, Dishiishe and other Hartis inhabit the city in large numbers as well. Garowe doesn't only have Majeerteen either, many Dhulbahante live there too.

As for a city where all Darod subclans live in, that doesn't really exist for geographic reasons. The Darod are simply too widely dispersed. The closest thing we have to that is Kismayo, which is definitely a lot less violent than Mogadishu.
Funny you mention kismayo where Ogaden have looted other darods dry. We have seen so many marehan and majerteen getting robbed in kismayo. Darod needs to sit down and make peace with each other. I am not hating, just stating the truth.

attash

Amaan Duule
Funny you mention kismayo where Ogaden have looted other darods dry. We have seen so many marehan and majerteen getting robbed in kismayo. Darod needs to sit down and make peace with each other. I am not hating, just stating the truth.
Again, it ain’t no where near as bad as Mogadishu. You asked me to bring an example of a diverse Darod city where subclans coexist on a level comparable to the way Hawiyes and Isaaqs coexist in Mogadishu and Hargeisa, and Kismayo is a good example. You brought up violence in Kismayo, but I could easily talk about how the Isaaq were massacring each other in Hargeisa and Burco in the mid 90s. I could talk about how the Hawiye massacre and bomb each other in Mogadishu to this day. I could talk about all this and more, or we could just both agree that while Darod infighting exists, it isn’t any worse than infighting amongst other clans.

Again, it ain’t no where near as bad as Mogadishu. You asked me to bring an example of a diverse Darod city where subclans coexist on a level comparable to the way Hawiyes and Isaaqs coexist in Mogadishu and Hargeisa, and Kismayo is a good example. You brought up violence in Kismayo, but I could easily talk about how the Isaaq were massacring each other in Hargeisa and Burco in the mid 90s. I could talk about how the Hawiye massacre and bomb each other in Mogadishu to this day. I could talk about all this and more, or we could just both agree that while Darod infighting exists, it isn’t any worse than infighting amongst other clans.
I already acknowledged that both hawiye and isaq massacred each other in the 90s, there's no denying that. But after that, they realized it was a bad idea, made peace and now live side by side in Hargaysa for isaqs, and Mogadisho for Hawiye. When was the last time you saw Abgaal miitia looting the homes of habar gidir or murursade in mogadisho? You would have to go back to the 90s and early 2000s for that. For darods, it's happening today in Kismayo where ogaden have looted homes, farms, you know it, from both majerteen and marehan.

I remember deni saying he's only running to remove farmaajo from office, and that time when he said that it's not believable that rer Gedo aka Marehan students score the highest in all of Somalia. Hawiye and Isaq have their problems, but the hate darods have for each other is unmatched! Stop dancing around it.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I already acknowledged that both hawiye and isaq massacred each other in the 90s, there's no denying that. But after that, they realized it was a bad idea, made peace and now live side by side in Hargaysa for isaqs, and Mogadisho for Hawiye. When was the last time you saw Abgaal miitia looting the homes of habar gidir or murursade in mogadisho? You would have to go back to the 90s and early 2000s for that. For darods, it's happening today in Kismayo where ogaden have looted homes, farms, you know it, from both majerteen and marehan.

I remember deni saying he's only running to remove farmaajo from office, and that time when he said that it's not believable that rer Gedo aka Marehan students score the highest in all of Somalia. Hawiye and Isaq have their problems, but the hate darods have for each other is unmatched! Stop dancing around it.
Bro as MX our real enemy is those insect eating savages occupying Gelinsoor, OG are our tol we may differ politically over Kismaayo but we share alot more in common than you think, hanagu dhex wareerin, the mayor of Kebridahar an OG city is MX, Abdi Iley and Cagjar both aided Wagardhac against the savage iljeex. Mohamed Siad Barre made Sayid Abdille Hassan and Hawo tako national icons and went to war with Ethiopia and gave OGs refuge in Somalia prime land the list goes on.

We have had both good times and bad times.

Bro as MX our real enemy is those insect eating savages occupying Gelinsoor, OG are our tol we may differ politically over Kismaayo but we share alot more in common than you think, hanagu dhex wareerin, the mayor of Kebridahar an OG city is MX, Abdi Iley and Cagjar both aided Wagardhac against the savage iljeex. Mohamed Siad Barre made Sayid Abdille Hassan and Hawo tako national icons and went to war with Ethiopia and gave OGs refuge in Somalia prime land the list goes on.

We have had both good times and bad times.
Okay bro, even though I wasn't trying to to do isku dir, I will cease and desist anyway.

Do not lie about Xamar warya. People in Xamar are the least qabilist and you have near enough every tribe living there. The attacks isn’t due to tribalism but because of AS and the members of AS are made of every tribe and don’t give a hoot about Qabil.

You literally have to lie in order to make a point. The last time Hawiyes turned on each other was the 90s. You lot still turn on each other till this day.

attash

Amaan Duule
Do not lie about Xamar warya. People in Xamar are the least qabilist and you have near enough every tribe living there. The attacks isn’t due to tribalism but because of AS and the members of AS are made of every tribe and don’t give a hoot about Qabil.
Al Shabaab is all about qabiil. The reason why Al Shabaab persists is because minor sub clans (many of them being Hawiye) use it as a resistance movement against major sub clans (many of them also being Hawiye).
Besides, it is an objective fact that Kismayo has always been a much more peaceful place than Mogadishu. Mogadishu is the most violent city in Somalia.
You literally have to lie in order to make a point. The last time Hawiyes turned on each other was the 90s. You lot still turn on each other till this day.
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
Are you seriously saying the Hawiye have never fought each other since ‘91?! Wow, you must not read the news much. The other day, I was just reading a thread about how Sheikh Sharif was going to Cadale to stop two Hawiye sub clans from burning each other’s villages. Then while he was mediating that dispute, he had to go back to where he came from to stop another war from happening between two Abgaal subclans. The infighting never ends. :mjlol:

Al Shabaab is all about qabiil. The reason why Al Shabaab persists is because minor sub clans (many of them being Hawiye) use it as a resistance movement against major sub clans (many of them also being Hawiye).
When FKD is taken too far. It is a fact that AS isn’t about Qabil. In fact a few years ago one of the leaders was Isaaq and they even had foreign men amongst them. You’re coming across as very dumb now or are you such a raging qabilist that you’ll come up with fantasy?
Besides, it is an objective fact that Kismayo has always been a much more peaceful place than Mogadishu. Mogadishu is the most violent city in Somalia.
Fact or not, the violence In Xamar has nothing to do with tribe. Hawiyes are the least tribalist group.
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
Are you seriously saying the Hawiye have never fought each other since ‘91?! Wow, you must not read the news much. The other day, I was just reading a thread about how Sheikh Sharif was going to Cadale to stop two Hawiye sub clans from burning each other’s villages. Then while he was mediating that dispute, he had to go back to where he came from to stop another war from happening between two Abgaal subclans. The infighting never ends. :mjlol:
The disputes are very minor and it’s no why near as big as the disputes you lot have amongst each other.

When FKD is taken too far. It is a fact that AS isn’t about Qabil. In fact a few years ago one of the leaders was Isaaq and they even had foreign men amongst them. You’re coming across as very dumb now or are you such a raging qabilist that you’ll come up with fantasy?

AS being tribalists is very much true. They try to conceal it as much as possible, when it suits them, that’s when it becomes apparent.

While AS does have members from all clans, @attash is also right when he says that qabiils use AS against others. But it’s not limited to one clan, the common denominator is usually a smaller/marginalized clan using it against a more armed/powerful and ‘encroaching’ clan. This used to be more common before, but as they’ve lost power over the years, it’s become less frequent.

Also, don’t forget that AS did not take over all of their territory through xoog; in some places they went there with the ‘approval’ of locals and/or some elders being in cahoot with them.

A great example of the qabiilist AS is the past few weeks in the ongoing liberation war in Galmudug. They’ve been doing isku dir between clans to slowdown the progress of SNA & Co by turning them against each other. Even as far as telling clans to cosplay as anti-AS and once they’ve received weapons, defect back to them.

attash

Amaan Duule
Al Shabaab doesn't just carry out attacks, they control territory. They only are able to control territory because the local subs (who are usually minor subclans) let them. The reason why the local subs let them is so that they could use Al Shabaab as a force to get back at major subclans. If it weren't for qabyaalad, Al Shabaab wouldn't exist.
Fact or not, the violence In Xamar has nothing to do with tribe. Hawiyes are the least tribalist group.
:kodaksmiley: Really nigga? Hawiye tribalism is the reason why Xamar went from being "the pearl of the Indian Ocean" to "the most dangerous city in the world". If you really believe what you just said, I simply can't argue with you.
The disputes are very minor and it’s no why near as big as the disputes you lot have amongst each other.
Burning villages might seem minor for a Hawiye, but for a normal person it's not.