How the world looks at Somalia

You want me to tell you my life story but you know what. I'm just going to let your smear sit there. Think what you like and convince as many others of your thoughts as you like.
No need. Just tell us the meaning of these words. You may use google.

'Gurdan raaca googaatamoow gaabsadaan odhane,
Gocorkiyo ardaa niijiyoow hooy gabaan idhiye,
Halkay gumacyadaydu u socdaan waa gun iyo baare,
Af gurrani hadduu goob yidhaa wuu guracayaaye'.

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
Bro this is acc sad. Can we stop with qabiil please and focus on developing? Our people are dying from famines and corruption. Damn.

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
Bro this is acc sad. Can we stop with qabiil please and focus on developing? Our people are dying from famines and corruption. Damn.
Somalis are very stubborn unfortunately every single one of us.Ppl wonโ€™t stop dwelling on the past everyone always look back like donโ€™t ppl have strained necks .Somalis as a whole need to get their act up letโ€™s all get our money up together and stop playing around calling eachother names like this is some sort of playground ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
#SOMALISAREOVER
#YALLAREALLBROKE
#WEAREFINSHED
#NOMOREPESSIMISM
#WEARENOTFINISHED
#WEARERICH
#SOMALISHAVERISENANDREINSUPREME
#68IQISNOMORE

SSDF was also co-founded by a Habar Awal Isaaq named Mustafa Haji Nur. :sass2: It failed tho unlike SNM which was founded together by all branches of the Isaaq clan. The only Somali rebel group that took the vast majority of the brunt of the Somali Soviet supplied military machine and defeated it. The Southern Rebels fought civillians & tribals militias

SSDF co-founded by Isaaq? These shameless idoors will claim ONLF and USC next. SSDF who were 100% MJs from mudug carried out the first attacks on Somali army in 1978 and isaaqs refused to join because they were afraid of Bare who was also killing isaaq politicians. Nuux Pasto Macaanโ€™s team didnโ€™t join the struggle until late 1982.

Trending

Latest posts