How the world looks at Somalia

That's your nationality, just like a some one from Somaliland is a Somalilander or someone from Djibouti is a Djiboutian but all three are ethnic Somalis. It's not a hard concept to grasp. A Somali from Ethiopia...is Ethiopian and a Somali from Kenya is Kenyan. Stop the self-hatred, Somalian isn't a derogatory word to get triggered by
Dear God man, You can’t be this thick. I truly pity people like you, you’re engulfed by your delusion.

We already have independence, we are seeking recognition..are you dense naaya? As for triangle Wajaale,Gabiley,City,Ceerigaabo & Caynabo are all major Isaaq cities outside this delusional Somalian meme of the triangle. Let's not forgot that Hargeisa's population alone is larger than the entirety of PL including your desert of Mudug.

This is why it will remain, we will never dismantle SL just so Somalians can attempt to repeat it. SL is here to stay and there's nothing the undemocratically elected mayor of Xamar can do about it
Independent? How so ?

your seas and airspace are taxed by the FGS, your banking system runs under the banner of Somalia on the international market, You collect aid money under the banner of Somalia, your citizen go over seas using the Somali passport ( guaranteed you used one to get to the west 😂), NGO are stationed in SL under the banner of Somalia, investment are made in SL by organisations under the banner of Somalia, the ambassador “assigned” to SL are Somali Ambassadors, this MOU was crushed by the FGS. majority of the people of SL want nothing to do with you delusional lot. So please tell me how are you independent 💀

Don’t ignore my tough questions like you normally do old timer, explain how your an “INDEPENDENT Country” under these conditions.

The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Btw ain’t this the guy that claimed he was proud of his Oromo heritage 💀 diff knew this dude was a larper. Ethnic Somalis ain’t this thick.

Last edited:
Kosovo and Taiwan are in a much better position than Somaliland at the moment.
Partial recognition is a worthwhile goal.
I don't see the south stablizing any time soon.
lol the only reason why Taiwan is supported by the west is to undermine China, not to mention they produce 92% of the worlds semiconductors. If China got ahold of Taiwan it would take the west more then two decades to replicate current semiconductor production. China on the other hand would leapfrog ahead in their technological advancement, whilst the west would go backwards. So to compare SL to Taiwan is a bit silly don’t you think. Kosovo on the other hand is a European nation that is only partially recognised due to the geopolitical proxy war that was waged by Russia, not to mention a civil war in Europe that would never have stopped.

Last edited:
lol the only reason why Taiwan is supported by the west is to undermine China, not to mention they produce 92% of the worlds semiconductors. If China got ahold of Taiwan it would take the west more then two decades to replicate current semiconductor production. China on the other hand would leapfrog ahead in their technological advancement, whilst the west would go backwards. So to compare SL to Taiwan is a bit silly don’t you think. Kosovo on the other hand is a European nation that is only partially recognised due to the geopolitical proxy war that was waged by Russia, not to mention a civil war in Europe that would never have stopped.

The point is partial recognition is better than nothing. I'm not saying the West is going to be on board day one.

Neither am I saying there's significant strategic gain for them but certainly there's no great to loss to them by Somaliland becoming independent. They are only concerned about the war on insurgency and that's unlikely to be affected much.

Djibouti is a tiny irrelevant country that sucks French and American cock. Even Eritrean female soldiers karbaashed yall. And now you guys are going through financial difficulties after your best buddies Ethiopia abandoned your port Djibouti is as threatening as a mermaid.
They’re xooging afars now
They’re planning to take all the afars land

Trending

Latest posts