How the world looks at Somalia

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
You guys actually lost the war.
We won the military war and defeated the Somali army which is why it was easy for USC to sweep the south despite last minute efforts by the regime to mobilize tribal militias from the Southern Jabarti community
Ur isolated from the rest of somalia with no recognition.
Isolated? We are not a part of Somalia and don't want to..are you dense?
Hawiyes won the civil war, while u lot was the biggest losers.
Civillian death toll whether by conflict or famine of their clans ( and other Southern Somalian clans/minorities) over the last few decades tells me otherwise

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
We won the military war and defeated the Somali army which is why it was easy for USC to sweep the south despite last minute efforts by the regime to mobilize tribal militias from the Southern Jabarti community

Civillian death toll whether by conflict or famine of their clans ( and other Southern Somalian clans/minorities) over the last few decades tells me otherwise
Why didn’t SNM take control after siad was Overthrown

U lost. Look at hargesia vs xamar. Or even garowe. U spent 30years in libo while hawiye/darood changed the kursi.

U are the losers. Its why u push this recognition u cant compete. Everyone and they mother knows this.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
We did win and destroyed the Somali military. The entire Somali military was in SL except for some Red Berets in the South. Barre committed a genocide and still lost the war and eventually his seat to his former allies.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You are funny like most Somalians
We did win and destroyed the Somali military.
The “genocide” started in the 80s so how could you win any wars? Use your brain.

Now dont act like it was only the Snm who did it, it was a group effort. Everyone including mjs partook in the war to overthrow siad. Somaliland is like the kid that does nothing in the group project and claims it all at the end. No shame whatsoever.
Season 3 Reaction GIF by TV One

attash

Amaan Duule
SL should be letting HY nomads even those not from the Sanaag region to settle all of Eastern Sanaag with the help of SL and HJ all of Eastern Sool. We tried with reer Jabarti, but you belong with your brothers in Somalia. Inshallah we get some drones from our Ethiopian & Emirati friends,
We are ready for round two my friend. Thanks to you guys, the Dhulbahante are now the most well armed clan in Somalia. I can't wait to add Emirati drones to our arsenal. :win:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Why didn’t SNM take control after siad was Overthrown
We had no interest in ruling Somalia, we wanted to rule SL and as the supreme military power of the region that's exactly what we did but then we fell into our Isaaq civil war untill President Cigaal won and built the state instatutions of SL.

I can't keep teaching you kids. Bis salaama ya abnaaul Jabarti

You guys actually lost the war. Ur isolated from the rest of somalia with no recognition while regressing. Hargesia today looks like an overgrown refugee camps.

The SNM needed the USC to take down the capital and so they trained them and hosted them in Ethiopia and sent them on their way. Unfortunately, they kept destroying Somalia for their own gain.

Isolated from what? Looting and extremism?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
We had no interest in ruling Somalia, we wanted to rule SL and as the supreme military power of the region that's exactly what we did but then we fell into our Isaaq civil war untill President Cigaal won and built the state instatutions of SL.

I can't keep teaching you kids. Bis salaama ya abnaaul Jabarti
So snm didn’t care about anyone but themselves hah like true Somalis .I’m not Darod btw I’m Hawiye

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
The SNM needed the USC to take down the capital and so they trained them and hosted them in Ethiopia and sent them on their way. Unfortunately, they kept destroying Somalia for their own gain.

SNM used USC to f*ck up Mogadishu for their secessionist goals I blame CUBA Somalis are truly cursed every single miltia and groups during the civil war were all pathetic selfish people I hate them all

You guys actually lost the war. Ur isolated from the rest of somalia with no recognition while regressing. Hargesia today looks like an overgrown refugee camps.

their biggest window for opportunity was at 1991. SNM could have controlled the government and do whatever the pleased. Officially breaking away or referendums.

Even farmaajo offered very favourable deals for them and offered to change the capital to hargeisa.

I feel that the north and south deal will no longer be at the table after these last few weeks. they’ll be forever be hoping for recognition by trolling online.

U isolated urselves from the state. When u couldve used the state to progress..

Now lost and placed in a little corner.

their biggest window for opportunity was at 1991. SNM could have controlled the government and do whatever the pleased. Officially breaking away or referendums.

Even farmaajo offered very favourable deals for them and offered to change the capital to hargeisa.

I feel that the north and south deal will no longer be at the table after these last few weeks. they’ll be forever be hoping for recognition by trolling online.

Hawiyes gotta wake up and treat these ppl accordily. U got that women for 30years calling xamar a terror hellhole.

Trending