How the world looks at Somalia

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Again trying to make us out to hate Somalis. We have no beef with Somalis in Djibouti or Ethiopia. We have beef with the Somalian Govt and those who support this UN colony
But you do hate us. Lol. So much so that you’ll translate a speech of lies to cadaans and make deals with kaafir Ethiopians for recognition. You’re sellouts and traitors.

That’s why you’ll all be subjugated by Somalia inshallah. 🙏

Didn't know you lived in Djibouti and the entire Ethio-SL border lmao the vast majority of the Ethio-SL border is inhabited by Isaaqs from Hawd & Fafaan region.As for the Dhulos in Ethiopia like Buhoodle, a simple call with their master Abiy would suffice :mjlaugh:

I dont care were u live, just kindly fck off kkkk.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
But you do hate us. Lol. So much so that you’ll translate a speech of lies to cadaans and make deals with kaafir Ethiopians for recognition. You’re sellouts and traitors.

some activists were tagging zionists and far right accounts trying to demonise us.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
But you do hate us.
I hate anti-SL Somalians & Jabartis who support Somalians out of Jabartinimo while living in Ethiopia & Kenya. Why would I hate a random Ciise in Jabuuti or Ethiopia or a pro-SL Southern Dir?
Lol. So much so that you’ll translate a speech of lies to cadaans and make deals with kaafir Ethiopians for recognition. You’re sellouts and traitors.

You're in a fight don't with SL who you deem your enemy, don't be shocked when we punch your nose :mjlol:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

I used to defend them but f them. Theyre a bunch of traitors.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
some activists were tagging zionists and far right accounts trying to demonise us.
Tagging zionists is weird and not something I would do but getting the Republicans and their supporters to attack Ilhan is fair game. She is literally from the opposite party :kanyeshrug:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Tagging zionists is weird and not something I would do but getting the Republicans and their supporters to attack Ilhan is fair game. She is literally from the opposite party :kanyeshrug:
they don’t care about Somalia or Somaliland they just hate her.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I hate anti-SL Somalians & Jabartis who support Somalians out of Jabartinimo while living in Ethiopia & Kenya. Why would I hate a random Ciise in Jabuuti or Ethiopia or a pro-SL Southern Dir?

You're in a fight don't with SL who you deem your enemy, don't be shocked when we punch your nose :mjlol:
We “jabartis”are not cuqdad ridden like your lot. Everyone was a victim in wars but you want to act like the only victims. Get over yourselves unless you want a round 2. Btw, somalis in ethiopia and in kenya support somaliweyne idk who lied to you. Djibouti would have joined somalia if the votes werent rigged by france.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
They remind me of the Israelis who get mad when Palestinians defend themselves. Like are we not supposed to defend ourselves lmao
did you just compare us to Israelis it has nothing to do with defence and obviously the Somali government is corrupt just like the rest of Africa 🤷🏽‍♀️

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
they don’t care about Somalia or Somaliland they just hate her.
We don't care about their Republican party either, we both hate her and want her removed, she has constantly attempted to disrupt SL-US relations using whatever means she had.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
We don't care about their Republican party either, we both hate her and want her removed, she has constantly attempted to disrupt SL-US relations using whatever means she had.
do you have proof of her attempting to disrupting SL-US relations

We “jabartis”are not cuqdad ridden like your lot. Everyone was a victim in wars but you want to act like the only victims. Get over yourselves unless you want a round 2. Btw, somalis in ethiopia and in kenya support somaliweyne idk who lied to you. Djibouti would have joined somalia if the votes werent rigged by france.

Not really.

Poeple in the north faced the full war machine for years. Mig fighter jets and artillery leveling the cities completely.

The people in the south mostly destroyed themselves for their own selfish reasons.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
We “jabartis”are not cuqdad ridden like your lot.
Anyone with two eyes and a functional brain knows that's cap
Everyone was a victim in wars but you want to act like the only victims.
We created SL and it's here to stay.Keep whining about it
Get over yourselves unless you want a round 2.
We are well-prepared for a fully civillian-mobilized war which we won in the 80s
Btw, somalis in ethiopia and in kenya support somaliweyne idk who lied to you.
So you are telling me Isaaqs,Ciise, and others in Ethiopia want to join the failed state in Xamar? Please only speak for the Ilmo Xaaraan of Jabarti.
Djibouti would have joined somalia if the votes werent rigged by france.
Reer Jabuuti today are pretty glad they didn't join failed state of Somalia. My ancestors made a mistake creating the Somali Republic in 1960 which we regret till today.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
They remind me of the Israelis who get mad when Palestinians defend themselves. Like are we not supposed to defend ourselves lmao
Defend yourselves from what? 🤣🤣 Was it not Somaliland militia forces that attacked Laascaanood first not too long ago? And then they got chased out by civilians lmao. You were defeated very quickly. You are not and never will be comparable to innocent Palestinians

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Not really.

Poeple in the north faced the full war machine for years. Mig fighter jets and artillery leveling the cities completely.

The people in the south mostly destroyed themselves for their own selfish reasons.
The south suffered a brutal famine during the civil war thousands died

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
do you have proof of her attempting to disrupting SL-US relations
I'm not doing research for you but it's well-known she even posted a tweet mocking Biixi when he visited Washington. She's an enemy of SL and a Jabarti supremacist who is not fit for office in the halls of Congress.