How the world looks at Somalia

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Anyone with two eyes and a functional brain knows that's cap

We created SL and it's here to stay.Keep whining about it

We are well-prepared for a fully civillian-mobilized war which we won in the 80s

So you are telling me Isaaqs,Ciise, and others in Ethiopia want to join the failed state in Xamar? Please only speak for the Ilmo Xaaraan of Jabarti.

Reer Jabuuti today are pretty glad they didn't join failed state of Somalia. My ancestors made a mistake creating the Somali Republic in 1960 which we regret till today.
you would of not have regretted it if we won the ogaden war

İlhan was attacked by Multi Billion AIPAC Saudis and UAE to Remove her from Congress but she got 70% votes to return again They can't do shit To her tbh she will always stay
Let this buuq ends we will arm Awdal And SSC to teeth these old SNM Militia will get taught a lesson they will never forget.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
you would of not have regretted it if we won the ogaden war
WSLF was massacring Isaaqs in the Hawd and Barre was bringing Ogaden Ethiopians to SL, dispossesing them Isaaqs of their land and giving it to Jabarti refugees. Also the Ogaden isn't the name of region, it was called Somali Galbeed but today is a part and parcel of a Federal multi-ethnic Ethiopia

Defend yourselves from what? 🤣🤣 Was it not Somaliland militia forces that attacked Laascaanood first not too long ago? And then they got chased out by civilians lmao. You were defeated very quickly. You are not and never will be comparable to innocent Palestinians

Somaliland was told to pull it's army out of the city and it did. There is are UN reports about the situation and the security council told the Somaliland authorities to deescalate which they did.
At that point the militias over ran the base - not some huge military victory. A similar thing happened the other day in Somalia with the SNA but you don't hear how that was a great calamity.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I'm not doing research for you but it's well-known she even posted a tweet mocking Biixi when he visited Washington. She's an enemy of SL and a Jabarti supremacist who is not fit for office in the halls of Congress.
I’m not interested in research btw you can do it for me otherwise I’m not gonna believe you I’m like that

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
WSLF was massacring Isaaqs in the Hawd and Barre was bringing Ogaden Ethiopians to SL, dispossesing them Isaaqs of their land and giving it to Jabarti refugees. Also the Ogaden isn't the name of region, it was called Somali Galbeed but today is a part and parcel of a Federal multi-ethnic Ethiopia
Ogaden is the name of that war plus aren’t MJS one of the first to start opposing Siad barre

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Federal multi ethnic Ethiopia .aren’t there two genocides going on with accusations of mass r*ape

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Anyone with two eyes and a functional brain knows that's cap

We created SL and it's here to stay.Keep whining about it

We are well-prepared for a fully civillian-mobilized war which we won in the 80s

So you are telling me Isaaqs,Ciise, and others in Ethiopia want to join the failed state in Xamar? Please only speak for the Ilmo Xaaraan of Jabarti.

Reer Jabuuti today are pretty glad they didn't join failed state of Somalia. My ancestors made a mistake creating the Somali Republic in 1960 which we regret till today.
Bro, you cant say yall are victims of genocide yet won a war in the 80s. Those two are mutually exclusive. Pick one ffs 🤦‍♀️
Somalia is progressing and recovering. We recently had the arms embargo lifted. Oromos r being deported in mass. Things are heading to the right direction. All somalis would will to join once things gradually get better. Btw Keep your snide comments to yourself I have way worse things to say but I wont stoop to your level.

if you had the least bits of brain cells you should have realised that your little triangle qabyaalad state is cornered from every side. No way your winning. Cry about it.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Ogaden is the name of that war plus aren’t MJS who were on of the first to start opposing Siad barre
SSDF was also co-founded by a Habar Awal Isaaq named Mustafa Haji Nur. :sass2: It failed tho unlike SNM which was founded together by all branches of the Isaaq clan. The only Somali rebel group that took the vast majority of the brunt of the Somali Soviet supplied military machine and defeated it. The Southern Rebels fought civillians & tribals militias

attash

Amaan Duule
Somaliland was told to pull it's army out of the city and it did. There is are UN reports about the situation and the security council told the Somaliland authorities to deescalate which they did.
At that point the militias over ran the base - not some huge military victory. A similar thing happened the other day in Somalia with the SNA but you don't hear how that was a great calamity.
1706662635221.png

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
SSDF was also co-founded by a Habar Awal Isaaq named Mustafa Haji Nur. :sass2: It failed tho unlike SNM which was founded together by all branches of the Isaaq clan. The only Somali rebel group that took the vast majority of the brunt of the Somali Soviet supplied military machine and defeated it. The Southern Rebels fought civillians & tribals militias
Doesn’t matter if it was failed or not it was still mainly MJ

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Bro, you cant say yall are victims of genocide yet won a war in the 80s. Those two are mutually exclusive. Pick one ffs 🤦‍♀️
We did win and destroyed the Somali military. The entire Somali military was in SL except for some Red Berets in the South. Barre committed a genocide and still lost the war and eventually his seat to his former allies.
Somalia is progressing and recovering.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You are funny like most Somalians

You guys actually lost the war. Ur isolated from the rest of somalia with no recognition while regressing. Hargesia today looks like an overgrown refugee camps.

Hawiyes won the civil war, while u lot was the biggest losers.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
We did win and destroyed the Somali military. The entire Somali military was in SL except for some Red Berets in the South. Barre committed a genocide and still lost the war and eventually his seat to his former allies.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You are funny like most Somalians
Somalia is progressing slowly but surely why do you think it’s funny that a war torn country that’s been struck with severe famine ,drought and Terrorism is progressing

Trending