How often you get drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reer "I take the tubes" have a seat :heh:
The tube is an excellent and innovative transport service! You wish you had that in Canada :chrisfreshhah:

Don't listen to @Kanye he's a dutch refuge who done tahrib right before brexit happened :browtf: he doesn't understand UK slang kkkk
She's chatting bare wet, don't listen to her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stahp lmao I can't barely deal with moist I won't accept this :dead:

What kinda drag.... They need to come defend themselves lmaooooo this insult

I forgot @ebimomo is reer UK too! come tell this guy chatting wet isn't actually a thing z3zrULC

"Chatting wet"

TXSSBx.gif

Wallahi I've never heard of that

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
The tube is an excellent and innovative transport service! You wish you had that in Canada :chrisfreshhah:

Don't listen to @Kanye he's a dutch refuge who done tahrib right before brexit happened :browtf: he doesn't understand UK slang kkkk

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

@Mohamud They're avin you for an absolute pillock m8. The further up north you go, the better it gets. Reer London and Qurunham have all the weirdos, just remember that. S/O to @RedStar

Last edited:
:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

@Mohamud They're avin for an absolute pillock m8. The further up north you go, the better it gets. Reer London and Qurunham have all the weirdos, just remember that. S/O to @RedStar

Tell me what dusty little tulo you're from warya so I can drag you according :pacspit: how dare u we never use chatting wet in London! we only stab ppl based on postcodes nacala

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This much is true. When I was in London and took the tube for the first time, I saw a map of the whole system. The dinky shit we call a subway system here in Toronto is nothing in comparison. :mjcry: It takes us like 2 decades to add 4 new stations, at this rate we'll be where London is at now by the year 2200.:mjcry::mjcry:

Calling it the tube is still lame as f*ck though. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending