How often you get drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali niggas when they wanna turn up and sip be like :rejoice: :ahh::feedme:

Then when a nigga wants to buy a Wendy's Baconator after a long night of turning up and doing haram yawmul qiyama typa shit with the boys, all da mandem looking at me like :leon::westbrookwtf::what::what1::idontlike:

Can't even enjoy my fucking Baconator around these hypocrites :mjcry:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Back in the day waiting for the Islington bus was murder. Especially in the winter. :idontlike:
Do you guys not drive ? Most guys cannot wait to get their licence once they hit the age of 18, I don't drive becuase it's to stressful for me I can afford lessons just can't pass the test.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
My bad geeljire Kanye it is lol. My life sounds too damn simple compared to yours. At this rate you'll prolly move after a couple of years in that northern village.

EDIT: Just realised there was too much info for the open forum :ftw9nwa:

This city has been a curse but mostly a blessing for me. The benefits of a big city totally outweigh the cons, but if you truly like your relaxed small towns, I'd say stay where you are.
Pussy :birdman:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you guys not drive ? Most guys cannot wait to get their licence once they hit the age of 18, I don't drive becuase it's to stressful for me I can afford lessons just can't pass the test.
in toronto unless your like 25+ insurance is a . most of us are broke college students so the shiity TTC is our only option. i have my G licence and still don't drive.

Kanye

Too late :ftw9nwa:

LMAO I just knew you from shitty Leicester :ftw9nwa: and you had the audacity to chat shit about brum lolol.

I shouldn't have qarxis'd myself. :damn: For what it matters I've lived there 2 and a half years and I've never claimed it nor do I intend to. I was young, foolish and got gassed up by the wrong people.

Kanye

wait y'all don't have sinks? :ileycry:
For some retarded reasons most houses here have a 2-tap system. Generally in just bathrooms but quite often in kitchens as well. Hot and cold water are dispensed from different taps in the same sink so you can't mix it to get a good temperature. So you have to choose whether you wanna freeze your hands off in the winter or burn them off with scorching hot water. That's why the person in the pic put in a water bottle with a hole in it so the hot & cold water can mix inside the bottle before pouring through. It's the most retarded thing about the UK lol

For some retarded reasons most houses here have a 2-tap system. Generally in just bathrooms but quite often in kitchens as well. Hot and cold water are dispensed from different taps in the same sink so you can't mix it to get a good temperature. So you have to choose whether you wanna freeze your hands off in the winter or burn them off with scorching hot water. That's why the person in the pic put in a water bottle with a hole in it so the hot & cold water can mix inside the bottle before pouring through. It's the most retarded thing about the UK lol
raw

miskeen yall should collectively move here. the struggle is real in the UK. what about showers?

So I wasted my time debating with someone who might have been drunk? :) This clarifies what I suspected already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts