Historically weak xabashi army - How somalis conquered most of Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay, we usually eat bread(dabo) in the morning with tea as the common breakfast meal (and sometimes, something called Hambasha). I shouldn't be surprised about this whole Canjeelo/Laxoox with sweet things though...you guys do eat rice and bananas mixed together after all lol.
Maybe I will try Injera with honey and tea to experiment...:cosbyhmm:

Here i was after 2 xabashi debunking threads, thinking they'll get the message

i'll let @oday1kenobi take over from here

Well they are prepared (fermented) and cooked in the same way but you're somewhat right.

These koonfurians take our indegenous laxoox and replace the name with a xabashi one:icon lol:

These southerners were Ethiopian bootyclappers since time immemorial:O27GWRK:

They just are a similar shape and colour, people would use anything to argue over if they can find something:pachah1:.

TooMacaan

VIP
See how she didn't answer? Just like she didnt want to answer about being Ethiopian or not.

Get this sheegato xaarbesha out of here. Everything about here seems fake asf.

And injera looks like the skin of a diseased person
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ummm....go back and look at the conversation; I did, in fact, respond to her question.And I already introduced myself long time ago.
Anyways, about that spoiler button:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
I thought people were joking about the fear of holes but that image went too far. I regret clicking that button and I advise anyone who reads it not to take his nsfw warning as a joke. It should come with a trigger warning actually, I am thoroughly disgusted and got goosebumps/shivers just from looking at that picture. Injera is nothing like that. :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

TooMacaan

VIP
The irony of @Prince of Hobyo and @Caano Geel

How dare you insult their food, when you took Laxoox and renamed it after them.

Pathetic, this is what happens when Somalis stray far off.

@TooMa'aan Why on earth do you have spices and meat with injera? Isn't it supposed to be a light breakfast food?

All of you should return to your roots, and by that I mean Somaliland.
Because injera has a more sour/plain-ish taste...it's just like a bread of sorts that we use to pick up the stew/sauce(wot'). And no, it's not a breakfast food...our common breakfast foods are bread with tea(dabo and shahi), other "breads"(hambasha, kita, etc.), and genfo/ga'at/marqa.

Last edited:
Anyways, about that spoiler button:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
I thought people were joking about the fear of holes but that image went too far. I regret clicking that button and I advise anyone who reads it not to take his nsfw warning as a joke. It should come with a trigger warning actually, I am thoroughly disgusted and got goosebumps/shivers just from looking at that picture. Injera is nothing like that. :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

And you eat RAW MEAT with that :damn::damn::damn::damn::susp:

@TooMa'aan Why on earth do you have spices and meat with injera? Isn't it supposed to be a light breakfast food?

Nope we didn't take from them, lahooh is famous around world in India they called it dosa. Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, south Egypt, Yemen all these countries enjoy lahooh.

TooMacaan

VIP
The Yemeni's eat something similar to this with some fishy thing I think.

We will continue with the ga'at spelling:umad::ummhmm:
Yea, I think I've heard of it but I can't think of the name right at this moment.(the Sudanese eat it too).
And yes, it's 2017 after all(meme)...we should be inclusive to all :lolbron: I've even added the Oromo version too!

Lahooh machine maker in Algerian baker, I will post the pic for you soon

Nope we didn't take from them, lahooh is famous around world in India they called it dosa. Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, south Egypt, Yemen all these countries enjoy lahooh.

Laxoox is a pure northern somali food. We gave it to the yemenis, the yemeni jews took it to israel and the world has taken notice.

May God bless Lahooh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending